Muscles Beyond Limits

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder,
but nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight!!!
I’d do it though…
LIGHTWEIGHT BAABBBEEEHHHHHH…
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH…

8 Likes

11 Likes

Keep bulking up :muscle: :grin: :muscle:

tumblr_6b514c5d8c0889c30d6df3dd43ae920b_f9025c61_400

3 Likes

strength levels are so high with this. I have lost a lot of weight due to stress and was ill for a bit. I started back on this and i am still lifting 80% of what i did. Amazing field.

8 Likes

Yes.

Muscle fibers dont dissappear but get smaller when you dont train and eat enough.

8 Likes

So if I use this for like a year or two, I will grow a lot of new fibers big in size and when I basically stop using it I will be left with the same amount just in a smaller package?

5 Likes

Yes the increased amount of fibers will stay.

You will have a permanent advantage.

8 Likes

Along with the permanent advantage, since this is inducing hyperplasia you’ll see ALOT less muscle loss if you stop working out.

15 Likes

I’m excited about this aspect for the long term. I just read the results of a study which says a couple of sets per body part per week is enough to maintain… good to know when you’re in a time crunch

7 Likes

Anyone making all kindzzZz of gains with this and/or St.Biceps along the workout audios alone? (ie not actually working out)

3 Likes

I guess u haven’t read the thread. (I know its long)

Yes, I have and a few other people have made muscle gains without lifting weights. I myself use the auto workout fields.

16 Likes

Hello,

I am hoping to purchase this field soon and I was just wondering can my husband also listen to it with me as I know it is protected so I am not too sure.

Also will I need to increase my protein intake as currently I am on a wholefood plant based diet which mainly consists of veg and fruit. Should I be adding in protein sources when using this field?

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi swirly :slight_smile:

Yes, he can :slight_smile:

That shouldn’t be a problem, just make sure you get enough for your BMI, or more depending on your results, consider adding protein isolates too, your body will signal the need for protein via hunger surely

10 Likes

Super thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for advice :slightly_smiling_face: I will have a look at my intake for my BMI and of course listen to my body cheers for that :+1:

4 Likes

So after 3 weeks back in the gym, I’m seeing very nice results. There’s an electrified feeling in my muscles that lasts for days, very similar to kundalini. I’m wondering if this is the effect of the biochemistry or if dream has added a little something to the mix…

Last night I was able to access savage mode in the gym after nearly 4 months off. I felt enhanced, juiced, strong

18 Likes

You should be adding protein, in general :sweat_smile:
There are whole food plant based sources like beans, lentils, chickpeas. (And soy)
Alternatively if you can’t eat those, it’s a bit boring as you would need to focus on eating a ton of higher protein veggies, but it’s too much and boring.

I would recommend to calculate how much protein you’re getting daily at the moment and if it is lower than 0.5g per bodyweight in pounds / 1 gram per kg, you DEFINITELY need to add protein.

I was on a similar diet for some time and after tracking I realised some days I was only getting like 20g. It’s not healthy - you can def get enough of everything on a vegan diet, but you need a lot of structure.

13 Likes

I calculated my protein intake just now and I am getting roughly 80+ grams a day so according to your recommendation 1 gram per kg I am good :+1:

I was worried I would have to eat blocks of tofu and loads of vegan protein shakes to feed these new muscles :sweat_smile:

I have finally purchased it so hoping to get started tomorrow so thanks for the help :+1:

11 Likes

I think ideally (for muscle building, not health) it should be a little more, but you’re Def not in a zone that would prevent you to put on muscle ;)

Just listen to your body, if you need more protein, likely you will crave protein rich foods a bit more.

Good luck!

10 Likes

@MonkeyOwl I will look at ways to increase my intake and try bring up my protein then as I would like to build some muscle :muscle:

Thanks for the help much appreciated :smiley:

3 Likes

Ayyy. I love this and the new abdominal field so much. Get shredded :metal:t3::sunglasses:

11 Likes