Muscles Beyond Limits

Will you share what app this is?

FITINDEX app

4 Likes

@abro itā€™s from my buddyā€™s RENPHRO scale app.

Not crazy accurate, but he did get tested at a BODPOD as well and his body fat % was the same as the scale :slight_smile:

4 Likes

gonna buy it, doing a lot of sport at uni and this is gonna be SO helpful :smiley: !! ( especially for gymnastics I bet :D )
( actually gonna think a bit more, want the least mass for the best strength ratio :thinking: )

7 Likes

nevermind, twitch in time and perhaps 20E peppers seem to correspond to my needs ( recovery, strengthā€¦ ) :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Twitch in time is the bomb for what you are looking for. You can buy muscles beyond later. Make sure you eat well with twitch in time too, all that explosion needs some nutrition too

9 Likes

I bought it two days ago, and I feel a fast and amazing recovery for my workouts (I train super hard calisthenics workouts than make me feel like shit the next day) . Idk if itā€™s the field or something else.

11 Likes

thank you so much @45stars for the confirmation !! much appreciated :pray:
Iā€™ll make sure to eat as nutritionally as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has anyone made out what the guy is muttering in the music?

boy, what boy?

What did you notice with 20E Pepper? Iā€™m thinking to buy it as well, but quite unsure.

1 Like

My mannnnn, 57,2 % skeletal muscle, and 11,4 % Body fat thatā€˜s really good!!! Youā€˜re on some @Zen workout plan for sure :wink:

2 Likes

only bought twitch in time as of now, and havenā€™t worked out yet as Iā€™m still sore

4 Likes

Haha, thanks man. Iā€™m down to 10.8 now :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Are you referring to twitch or muscles beyond?

2 Likes

Muscles beyond.
Idk itā€™s me but itā€™s works better than muscle recovery lol.

7 Likes

maybe this
could be added to the muscle recovery field ?

I want to save you time less errors more gains .

iT HELPS with muscle recovery, but dont replace muscle recovery specialized field

also

The opportunity for muscle growth begins the moment you stop lifting, and that growth canā€™t happen without proper recovery protocol. Muscles donā€™t grow in the gym; they grow after. When you lift heavy, muscles suffer microtears and are actually broken down via a process called catabolism. Immediately after you lift, your body begins repairs and they may take some time.

11 Likes

Because i thinked the same lmao :laughing: :rofl:

but when i noticed my gains x2 after using muscle recovery i was like ā€¦ :smirk:

Secret : You can use muscle recovery before and after your workout and you will find boosted results
destinus sigil kind lol

Your workout was tough, but it didnā€™t build an ounce of muscle.

10 Likes

Thanks @AkiraTheWild :pray:t5: , that was a really beneficial tip.

What about this abdominal and muscle beyond limits , when would you use both with regards to your workout ?

4 Likes