Muscles Beyond Limits

My man i dont have the abs beyond limits… yettttt :D

BButtttttt… My abs are popping with this field and core workout … and zen muscles field . So im using 3 fields to get that one … i think its similar but not equal .

ye man making gains

We are all gonna make it brah!

14 Likes

Oh ok , nice , so you use them and muscle beyond limits after your workouts as a finisher or before workouts as a primer ? Just wanna maximise the effect of the muscles beyond limits field :grin:

1 Like

I use it like for time 20 mins when i have time

like : its time for muscle beyond limits . :face_with_monocle: :ok_hand:

i never let 1 week pass without using this field.

sometimes i get into activities like 24-36 without rest . so this field consume my suggar lol

sometimes i dont use it .

but i try to be connsistent with the other auto workouts and my own physical moves :man_dancing:

7 Likes

So it’s like you play it whenever you want in the day irregardless of when you are gonna workout or have workout already prior to listening , am I getting it right ?

3 Likes

Yes my bro , any time . but i feel it taxes energy levels (nutrient)). just that

once i was cold and shaking , haha then i realized it was the power of this , and me without eating and resting for a time lol

8 Likes

Ah yes , since it utilises nutrients and sugar and carbs , might have temporary hypoglycaemic effects if no food intake is present , makes sense , thanks bud for the heads up , really appreciate it :+1:t5:. Now I just gotta figure out how I’m gonna fit the muscles beyond limits , acquisition of abdominals , twitch in time and ofcourse muscles recovery latest , all in a day :grimacing:

2 Likes

It does get you tired definitely but if you eat slow digesting carbs ie: brown pasta, brown rice, yams, sweet potatoes with good lean protein. You will be good to go.

3 Likes

I was having the same dilema

I ENDED up sacrificing something lol

butttttttttttt there is no regret ( a tiny bit could be :stuck_out_tongue: )

7 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, yeah

2 Likes

if your tired just dont be tired

13 Likes

Ohh thanks brother! I never stop using muscle recovery anyways hahaha

But it’s amazing how the recovery it’s boosted with muscles beyond… And of course MBoP it’s doings its part :smirk:

7 Likes

Might try that tomorrow. Will do review on it. Thanks bro

8 Likes

:+1:t4:

4 Likes

A field worth every penny. In the last few weeks I have gained about 2KG in muscle mass without gaining body weight. The changes in muscle density can be clearly seen. All with a minimum of effort (1-2 crossfit workouts a week).

I have a question- it is recommended by Sapien to listen between 2 - 4 times for best result.

“Use 2 - 4 times for best result, may feel hungry after as your body may require a lot more nutrition”.

Actually this is a valid question for all fields because it is usually recommended to listen to each one 2-3 times. But what about overuse? There are fields where no damage is seen like SLD and there are some that directly affect hormones like testosterone that can cause damage in quantity and over-listening.

Speaking of this one, what would happen on a physical and biological level if I listened more than that?
Some days I listen to this field for half an hour or more.
Is 2-4 as recommended is the minimum to start the process that the field is designed to do or with 4+ (for me it is 10 ~) can only optimize the effectiveness?

Thanks.

19 Likes

Following my comment above, what is your personal routine for listening to the file in terms of number of times? Is it between 2-4 only or are you exceeding, and if so then to what extent? @Zen @Beast @GoddessAndGodOfAll Thanks guys.

2 Likes

I went through a stage where I was using it the range you mention (10 or so) with no noticeable down side

3 Likes

Let me find my previous testimonial.

It taxes your “energy levels” lets saay glucose. So you will have hypoglicemia symptoms.
Mmmm ididint noticed other "undesired " effect.
If you gonna listen this lets say in 7 days 28 times. better listen 4 times each day than 28 times every week.

I think thats the best way to approach this and not have “inconvenients”

You can use it every now and then … Its Up to you!

9 Likes

I personally listen to this a tad bit more, the first couple of weeks it was rough tho since it was starting the hyperplasia process.

10 Likes

Hi

I have been listening to this since June but not noticed any changes from it. I workout around 5 days a week.

I increased the loops to 3 in the morning 3 before I workout and 3 after just to try and stimulate an effect from it. Previous I did 3/4 loops.

What do you folks recommend?

2 Likes

Hi, @LB77 - welcome to the forum! I can’t weigh in on your question, but I am sure someone qualified will be along soon! :slight_smile: welcomegrass

2 Likes