Muscles Beyond Limits

No its a mythic field.

Only on gumroad to buy.

2 Likes

what do you mean by mythic field? have you got it?

1 Like

It’s a fun reference to RPG games and the “quality” of the item.
It just means more work went into it’s creation and/or the effects are of a “higher” quality than “normal” fields.
But it’s just a fun thing… Nothing to get overly rigid about.

14 Likes

You see this all the time in every class of products

3 Stars hotels… 5 Stars Hotels …

Diamond Rank , Gold rank

High quality etc etc

1 Dollar Shops lol

10 Likes

“Find what your body is willing to give you and then take more. If you do this, your casual mentality will disappear and all new gains in muscle mass will appear.” - Jeff Cavaliere, Athlean-X

It won’t be very hard to take more with this field. The muscle stem cells should be a big help. And that C313Y mutation increases skeletal muscle mass :muscle: :weight_lifting_man:

7 Likes

Btw I play this field and a few others while working out in the gym with my friends. One of them decided to joke about it today and said “This why you ain’t getting any gains.” And after I was educating him on what exactly it is, which I knew would be in vain lol. He’s like “It’s all in your head.” I’m like yeah we’ll see. Mind you, this friend is pretty stronger than me since he has spent more years training, and my other boy is also stronger than me.
This past week, I’ve surpassed one friend on the bench and I’m coming very close to the one who commented on my fields. I believe it’s due to having more Jing/Chi, using this one, zenified gains, and using the fast twitch field. I also carry the Mjolnir mandala with me and call upon Thor during my lifts, either aloud or in my head.
It feels so good to know that my dedication both in the gym and listening to fields has paid off. I cannot wait until I’m ahead. It will take time though, I look forward to new releases from Cpt Dream to help accelerate my progress!
I have no doubt that if I keep going on the days they don’t feel like going, and also going on off days, as well as using automated workouts, and my @Zen inspired stack , that I will surpass them in no time. The hardest part of it all is the nutrition :weary: You want to shoot for 0.8 grams of protein for every pound that you weight. If you truly want gains and results, you’ll buckle down and create a diet/meal plan and prepare your meals in advance to save time. I say this because it’s exactly what I need to do. Let’s get it y’all! Sorry for the long read

24 Likes

Aye good for you man!

Keep progressing and show them what’s available if they open they mind up a bit.

Let us know when you surpass them, they gonna start asking you about this forum (show them this message :stuck_out_tongue: silly goose)

Also, make whatever diet you’re on work for you don’t get pressured to intake 4x the amount of calories you are now.

Lol the gym folks in here will get mad but I still eat roughly the same, sure im missing out on a lot of gains but still progressing and not forcing anything. Letting things happen naturally…

22 Likes

Can I use mythic field with my wife ?

What’s your intention (you don’t have to tell me, or anyone…)

2 Likes

You‘re on that juicy stuff!!! :smirk:

3 Likes

:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Turned into cyborg mode as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro, your delts and arms look like baki stuff for real, and I like your training approach with functional exercise (Nordic harmstring curl) those are key for not only strong but athletic body as well. Keep it up, brahh!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Guys, i do not know if it is because of this field but i swear that after workout my muscles i trained are always sore as hell, i didnt experience this before. Is there any reason why this is happening? :blush:

9 Likes

Haha, we experienced that when androgen receptors came out.

Recommend muscle recovery 2.0 (has to be 2.0) these audios are extremely taxing on the system.

13 Likes

:D yeah, i actually need to train less to be able to move next day, muscle recovey would be helpful these days :grin:

4 Likes

Update from May 5 2021

Photo below is May 5 and photo below is today I’m roughly 151.4 lbs

I’ve put on a large amount of strength and I mean like raw strength,

41 Likes

Yes bro! Looking :fire::ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

What a beast

6 Likes

Wow! This is really impressive! :star_struck: Well done on your hard work!

4 Likes