Muscles Beyond Limits

Thanks for the info!

4 Likes

Also a good idea to add Jing,.if youā€™re not adding it already for extra energy.

7 Likes

I wear the Enhanced APE tag when I go outside. (along with a few other tags)

7 Likes

Jealous :speak_no_evil: jk

9 Likes

I get significantly tired after this haha. Be sure to add the superhuman rna as well :innocent:

6 Likes

Make sure you are getting enough raw nutrients with fields like this. - per DW.

12 Likes

oh wow, I didnā€™t know the numbers for these things lol

as of right now I stand between D2 (100, 200, and 400m) and D1 (for the 100 and 200meters bad end)

7/31/21

19 Likes

Holy smokes your gonna make it big man

3 Likes

we****

8 Likes

Maybe lacking some discipline rn

3 Likes

first day of using 3 times a day - arms feels hella pumped lol, little shaky too, instantly feel hungry :smiley:

15 Likes

Aye! Iā€™m glad you were able to buy the audio :grin:

Explore more audios if you think this one is awesome :+1: (hundreds are free!)

10 Likes

Last week I was on vacation, so I didnt workout at all but I still listened to this everyday 3x, today (national chest day) I was doing incline press and I was suprised that I ā€œmagicallyā€ added 20 lbs overall to my lift, but it wasnt a 2 rep PR, I did 3 sets of 8-10 reps with that new weight lol (195 lbs)

22 Likes

Did you experience some muscle growth (visual) too?

i was thinking would it effects this too.

You wouldnt want this field to effect ur face it most likly make it look odd beacuse u want to muslce on your face being small and tight

unless its the masseter muscle but even then it can be seen as too big

1 Like

Yes, my muscles are getting bigger and the good thing is that it isnā€™t from pumps, but because Iā€™m getting stronger too, so the muscle is to stay

9 Likes

Hi, @Dreamweaver!

I want to buy this field, but I have a significant concern, would greatly appreciate if you can clear things up.

It is said that this field is protected, which I understand as you have to buy it with your own money, and only in this case itā€™ll work.

The concern is the following - I want to buy it with my credit card money, the money which is technically not mine, but bankā€™s. Will the field work fine in this case?

Yup, I know that this question might seem to be dumb, but Iā€™d rather ask it and have my worries calmed. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Youā€™re fine man, the field will work :)

5 Likes

Beware of surpassing the limits of what nature planned for you , new possibilities await for you

Suyoi

6 Likes

itā€™s not on patreon?

1 Like