_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

I have seen this flag a bunch of times are u sure theres not only one meaning?

I’ve moved your posts — let’s stay on topic in the Results thread, everyone. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A word has a meaning in the dictionary and historical context related to that word, and then it is like sometimes some people start to use it to mean something else.

If a group of people started calling the grass red and the sky yellow, people would tell them they were wrong, mixing up the colours.
If then they come with an argument saying nonono, ‘red’ is actually this color, green is the colour of the cloud - there is more than one meaning to it!
Well… we would all get confused in the end.

At the same time, the basis of communism itself is not a “bloody” ideology. It’s rather a utopia and whenever a country actually tried to implement it, it ended up as a totalitarian regime with a lot of blood.
Because in order for the utopia to work, individualism must be given up, in order to make the outcome uniform.
There are a certain set of decision we all make on a daily basis (those of us who don’t live under repressive regimes), for example what an individual does in life, or consumes, in extreme cases how many children they are allowed to have etc.
In communism, these decisions are made by the state (the big ‘planner’, based on plans and targets) instead of on individual level. So it’s ALL top down rather than bottom up.
And when people don’t like it, well… They have to be removed, they are dangerous for the ideology.
This is why such states always operate with extensive and rather brutal secret police. Better safe than sorry 🤷

6 Likes

I bet that guy is Italian :smirk:

2 Likes

:pinching_hand:

solo un po

4 Likes

3 Likes

I think this may need his own field lol

7 Likes

Btw…please dont attempt to pull swords out of rocks with your hands on the blades like this dear woman.
:grimacing: :rofl:

14 Likes

Hahahaha

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@lilo A sandal? 🩴

:joy:

15 Likes

Ohh dont doubt the power of La Chancla ma’am

Ask any Latin person :rofl:

Its fast and accurate as nothing else haha

17 Likes

200% Speed, 100% Accuracy, 100% Power. Once locked on target, there is no escape. Grants the user Supersonic (selective) Hearing, Telescopic Vision, and even Premonition of future crimes.

A weapon one does not even need to release, but just the sight of it raised high in the air is enough to make a grown man flinch and reconsider his answers.

Often deployed with the powerful incantation: Te calmas o te calmo

Use wisely.

12 Likes

Ahahaha this is so accurate. Best description ever.

@uial can all the chancla comments be moved to general lounge so we focus here in Excalibur but continue there about Mom’s most feared weapon? :rofl: theres so much to talk about :heart: Thank you

7 Likes

:rofl: … Certainly, thanks @lilo and @anon46520955!

2 Likes

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

bro shes better then most basketballers get her in the WNBA

2 Likes

12 Likes

Research to support the how to of the field request:

(sorry about 9gag, I couldn’t find the gif elsewhere xD)

6 Likes

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like