A Minor Blueprint of Power

A pattern of power, like the hum of the earth’s core, that molten mass of swirling concentrated massive power, imagine this implemented in you,
to generate a deep primal energetic patterning of sustenance, just as the slow spin of that internal earth power helps sustain life here.
This is represented energetically by the nature sounds ever present in the back ground.
The flutes on this can represent this journey from information to actualization, just as RNA can transcribe information to implement cellular changes.
These unique concepts are joined by the negentropic harmony of the timing scales and it unfolds much like the flower of life.

Enjoy this smooth energetic journey in this 11 min audio track.

84 Likes

New_Release_Bot is sleeping on this. Thank goodness we got @Zen!

18 Likes

Sounds familiar …can this also reverse this process done by harmful things ?

6 Likes

So this is it1111

33 Likes

Patter of power; blueprint of power… True unfiltered power…

9 Likes

is that a cell or peacock feather. wonderful art

14 Likes

That artwork is legendary!

reminds me of the visuals for The Star Exercise with an Alex Grey touch!

23 Likes

Great art as always

11 Likes

Maybe this is finally the audio that can make eating food optional. That is huge with the upcoming lockdowns and food shortages. Maybe Dream that give us some insight about this field.

2 Likes

If this field makes eating food optional then it is a must buy.

I see a human with well developed lower dantian

12 Likes

omg… yes you r right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

epic ! thank you Captain.

5 Likes

This epic release sent me back to that awesome comment from Mao:

This feels good: more connected to the body, more present & grounded, feeling more secure.

Re-building the house :house:

35 Likes

This will be a nice addition to my stack of Detoxed plasmatron life + superhuman mutant RNA+. A nice trio

13 Likes

Can somebody of you please illuminate what are the functions, benefits and implications of this field. How would it work with Blueprint of Life? Which fields would you recommand to use with this creation? @_OM @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

19 Likes

Amazing Captain !! :heart_eyes: :dizzy: That sounds so good!
You seriously make me feel like a small kid in the candy store or on Christmas Eve again every time with these unbelievable treasures you release :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much!! :pray: This went straight onto my list :two_hearts:

14 Likes

Just when I am cutting down and making my stack concise…such an intriguing gem drops​:zap: , now gotta figure how to fit this in :grin:

6 Likes

I instantly bought it like so many of Captains awesome fields before used it of course and i always drive to work on my bicycle and i noticed i had such a deep drive i went 150% of my normal power out put the whole way and would have pushed even more if my lungs would be able to support it.
Now i feel just as energetic as before and it also feels like i have more charisma communication feels easier more flawless.

And thats just the surface of what this field does just what I noticed in this short period of time i am hyped about the long term effects of this, bol , Mythic and all other fields i combine with them

47 Likes

That’s great man, yeah I’m tryna figure out as well how to stack it up in order with BOL, Mythic, Ojas, Knight, Navigator, tower of power and even the Yagnas ….am sure this will be a super charged addition, it’s just that I’m tryna counter my fatigue as well from audios…we’ll see how it plays out , am sure it’ll be interesting :grin:

9 Likes