Covid Long Term Effects

Hello, i had covid (probably) 5 months ago and I was sick for 2 months. It seems I have much more fatigue now (sometimes its hard to do everyday things), some muscle cramping and feeling less oxygen (saturation is good) than before. I had blood test and heart checked, everything seems good. I’ve been using some audios for long time and past 10 days plasma 4min morning, evening, and it seems not much changed. What are the audios that can help me?

3 Likes

hello and welcome !
Definitely DNA repair system, torsion field and plasma light
if you can, buy Blueprint of Life and Plasma Protocol
I’ll let others give more recommendations but DNA repair one should be first. put torsion + plasma first as they boost the following fields same for blueprint of life

9 Likes

where have you read that ?

Hi and welcome,

Some other suggestions :

New Release: A MINOR BLUEPRINT OF POWER

Blood Purifier +

The following 2 work faster and deeper however you can find a still free good version on the YouTube channels and patreon

New Release - Negentropic Jing

New Release - Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

Maybe you could read through the threads, comments etc and see which one resonates more with your symptoms or needs!

Oh and also charge all liquids you drink with the infrared plasma drink a couple of times!!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!
I hope you feel better soon. Along with the above suggestions use this one

It will give you instant relief, better yet paired with the Lung Antioxidant field.

Use them daily until you feel okay! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

i actually have used heart inflammation for a week some time ago

2 Likes

Okay, I would say to keep using it. Adding now the lung one, and the brain and spine antioxidant too.

2 Likes

May I ask how is your appetite and diet ? If ur diet normal like before then I’d suggest that you might need extra nutrients along with the super awesome suggestions above.

Pranayama fields is something I would add to above list mandatorily.

3 Likes

tonic n°31 too

4 Likes

I eat quite a lot and quite healthy. Not keto or anything, just a standard diet with healthy unprocessed food.

1 Like

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Okay, thanks.

Now i’m listening to plasma light 7min, dna repair x2, grounding x1 in the morning. And plasma light 7min, alchemical jing charged blood x3, grounding x1 in the evening. As I wanted to use only free fields and keep stack minimal.

4 Likes

How are you now?:heartpulse: