Blood Purifier +

Blood Purifier +:

Blood Purifier +:

This legendary potion concoction will directly charge the blood in the process of circulation in the heart with far infrared light and bits of oxygen and hydrogen. It will attempt to breakdown metals in the blood for elimination as well.

(I think i should explain this a bit more, blood circulates from the heart, so using the areas where the blood is collected and pumped inside the heart. We are using these chambers to add all the changes mentioned here)

These alone should enhance the normal functions of the blood,

which should mean a better function in all these areas.

transporting oxygen and nutrients to the lungs and tissues.
forming blood clots to prevent excess blood loss.
carrying cells and antibodies that fight infection.
bringing waste products to the kidneys and liver, which filter and clean the blood.
regulating body temperature.
These are the normal functions of the blood, all these functions will be enhanced.

Also added to this legendary item is the virus disruption field

(description from YouTube follows below)

Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 (Morphic/Energetic Programmed audio)

This is programmed to use a few different techniques for a wider family of viruses.

It will provide coercion of the immune system to create the T cells and direct them to the infected areas.

But also directly providing directed apoptosis of the infected cells, also included are simulants of purple laser light therapy and (far) UVC light (which does not harm existing cells) but will destroy the ones floating around your environment and outer body.

It works for a few more families of viruses but not all.

Also added is the parasite destroyer field.

(description from patreon)

This uses a simulant of different effect light processes (laser) to directly target parasites on the skin and inside the body. You may experience a strong heat in areas being worked on. (viruses and bacteria can also be destroyed, but its not specifically made for that)

Still with me? okay, all these fields are targeted to the same areas and effects only blood.

so this newly charged or enhanced blood now circulates throughout your body.

Causing a mass total of beneficial effects which are finally all beautifully sautéed with negentropy.

Once or twice is a good enough usage time, but i would say limit usage to about 5 at max

until there is some dire situation you need it for.

Of course remember infrared will heat you up and improve circulation as it will push into the harder to reach areas with heat expansion.

80 Likes

It is a mana potion? or health potion? Sugoi Danchou!

11 Likes

What is this good for?

*Heart Problems
*Circulation Problems
*Lung Problems-oxygenation problems
*Vascular problems
*Heavy Metal Toxicity & metal toxicity
*Viral problems in the blood
*Parasite problems in the blood

*People on Oxygen

and more+

Thank you Dream & team for making this.

Time: 19:07
No music; synth, pleasant tone with a slow beat in the background. (Sorry, I’m not a musician, if not accurate, don’t sue me)

Sensation while listening: Like a cool breeze (not cold) gently blowing around my heart and heart chakra, sometimes in a circular manner

Afterwards: I still feel it working, and its been awhile since I played it X1. This is strong!

UPDATE: Personal reaction: Later on I ended up listening to Hyperbaric Oxygen X2, followed by Glutathione, then some Vitamin C. It helped allieviate some of the sensations that after a while became uncomfortable in my heart and heart chakra area. I will listen to this field once a day since it is strong for someone with (more serious) heart problems.

So my personal recomendation is to start SLOW. Drink extra fluids to help the processing of released heavy metals and killed off viruses and parasites.

51 Likes

:drooling_face::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sounds amazing!

13 Likes

Expensive :weary:

Need today itself :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Luck field will help me?

1 Like

Till the time you gather amount to purchase this try Raktadoshantak syrup

1 Like

I think it’s for someone with serious issues, plasma protocol 3 and N Shen probably do a lot for blood. though this one is more complete and intense

2 Likes

Will this somehow counter act us in any way if we are taking an ormes supplement? (Wet method) From my understanding ormes are metals in monoatomic form that can be ingested but if this breaks down metals in our blood will it somehow negate the effect of the supplement?

1 Like

does it has plasma light in it?

negentropy = plasma light

4 Likes

I think if u take it on opposite ends of the day that u play the audio, it would be fine.

1 Like

Since this talks of improved oxygenation, circulation and virus Disruption, I am curious if it’s a good idea to use it for Covid too… I say if…because it talks of clot promotion.

3 Likes

To everywhere the blood circulates, starting in the heart.

2 Likes

I updated the description a little, since it didnt seem to make sense or others understood it much before.

24 Likes

I think this might be the answer to my prayer. :sob::heart:

1 Like

So this is the ultimate field for covid? Is my understanding right? Yeah it doesn’t directly say so. But the combination of fields used in this clearly tell me that this is the most powerful field out there for covid recovery.

3 Likes

Even the virus 2.0 alone can deal with covid. I saw a comment where a guy said it cured his. Yah it would stop covid with 0 difficulty
GG EZ

6 Likes

3 members in my family tested covid positive.
May I share these to all of them, once I purchased.

Please reply me urgently :sob:

@Captain_Nemo @anon46520955 @SammyG @AkiraTheWild

1 Like

If you don’t have the field keep using the covid audio of sapien
You can download it for free in gumroad

Already using father age is 80

Oxygen level going down to 80

Hyperbaric Compressor kept for a while now it 85% oxygen supply

Better I must purchase it for fast healing

5 Likes