Vaccination MegaThread

It’s a difficult call! My friend was in icu she’s unvaccinated in the Uk. Kids are bringing it home…,
My other friend unvaccinated is quite ill…, some unvaccinated are symptom free done poorly. Some vaccinated are symptom free some are just getting a fever some are severe. Makes you question if we are given a placebo or not?! Who knows
Sick of this now though honestly

Which vaccine they had?

Which vaccine?

My friends dad had Pfizer he was just poorly for the day, the son unvaccinated didn’t believe in the virus bought it home he was ill for days

As long as I can get my immune back to how it was an rna healing would be good

Uhm

Blood Purifier +

3 Likes

Would that help

1 Like

Did you read the description?

1 Like

Yesss !!

Yea I think u should keep researching and decide for yourself what is right to do. U experience any side effects from Pfizer so far?

These kind of things don’t come up in the media unless u really dig deep or know ppl.

2 Likes

Nothing so far touch wood. Sore arm I have a form of muscular dystrophy and have been taking immune supplements since last year. All done out of fear, fear of what could happen
When I got home weird chemical taste not metallic but chemically so I vomited it out.
Just so many horror stories also I’ve researched nano particles, pcr you name it the lot. Even the graphene oxide.
I just hope the mrna didn’t stretch to my rna. :pray:t3:

1 Like

lol… bogus

if someone were to ask AZ the same question, i can guess what they would say.

https://chemistry-europe.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/open.202000200

These ppl r like underground researchers , ignored my main stream scientific front and actively bashed by fact checkers

1 Like

Tanzania then, Haiti now. Any other country where the govt actively denounced vax ?

is it safe to conclude that these ‘health’ authority ppl will announce booster dose/s 1,2…n and that your work will again ask you to be in compliance ? its a scary thought

I’m glad we have scientists in France questioning the Vaccine :). Though, all the media’s literally say the exact same thing and all support the vaccine, making fun of people who question it ( not even complitists, just common sense scientifics X) ).

6 Likes

I just heard in the news that unvaccinated people in France would be forbidden to enter restaurants, trains etc. I respect France as a Nation and hearing this is making me angry and sad. So what’s general public in France take on all this? Revolution incoming?
If anyone’s wondering in Poland they are trying to bribe us into getting vaccinated lol :grin:
But seriously this whole thing about not entering restaurants etc is unsettingly similiar to how certain groups of People were opressed under certain totalitarian regime. The moment They will try to actually force me into getting vaccine Im going on the street and starting a riot I dont even care. Imagine throwing away all the freedom our ancestors fought for in all of those hopeless battless I would be truly disgusted in myself.
So I guess maybe I will have a chance to enter Sovngard after all.

6 Likes

When the president did his speech, I was very surprised. a few months ago he said " I will not make the vaccine mandatory ". Now, he doesn’t say we are obligated, we will just be confined in our homes if we aren’t vaccinated. lol. So, if there are issues with vaccinated people in the future he won’t take responsibility :). It baffles me to see such dishonesty and cowardliness. It’s so obvious that he’s talking from a cold, mental, point of view, not an heart based one. Then, why does he do that ? not for the sake of people that’s for sure :). then why ? I’ll let time tell. Also, all medias literally say the exact same thing about the vaccine. It really is like in a history movie about propaganda :joy:
And to answer your question, unfortunately, most of my people are disconnected, and either blindly obey the governement, either have been fear manipulated into taking it. I don’t know what will happen. What I know is that I won’t take it. Our known human history show that’s it’s full of people in power manipulating the masses, ful of conspiracies etc. And this same schema repeats itself over and over and people don’t learn. It’s obviously the same song here too. We don’t seem to learn and repeat the same errors. This will be an harsh lesson this time. I’m very curious as to how the vaccine will affect people on a "spiritual"l level ( soul-heart / incarnation relation ). This is a good first grand scale test for them imo. but even without taking the spiritual part into account, it’s a masquerade ( Vaccine results come from the same private labos that made them and it’s a genetic technology we have no background with… )

5 Likes

I learned two days ago of the death of Serge Rader :worried:.

They say he died of cardiac arrest … :thinking:

For those who don’t know this great man:

“Pharmacist and” whistleblower "Serge Rader spent the last part of his career raising awareness about health, drugs and the pharmaceutical industry. He had succeeded in bringing together thousands of pharmacists in order to ‘’ discuss the serious abuses and problems associated with these industries and laboratories .

In multiple videos, and in several books, he criticized the role of laboratories, like drugs.

Among them, he notably participated in the drafting of “Le racket des laboratories”, as well as “Vaccines, oui ou non?” … "

Thank you for all that you did :yellow_heart::pray::sunny:

10 Likes

This tells me you were being protected from the vaccine, which confirms what my intuition has always known: “NEVER put that shit in you!”

6 Likes