General Discussion

They “act” on you - there is a force there… that’s what “Karma” is… a form of pull. It hides in various aspects of your bodies … releasing it feels like discharges … the less you have pulling on you, the “lighter” everything seems…

You need less, have to do less, expect less - etc. and eventually … eventually …

The caveat is, the closer you are, the more intense the things get.

2 Likes

Well yes, except, the more they explored the Apple of Eden layer of reality, the more multi-dimensional and crazier it got.

The Fatherless Bird (Altair Ibn La-Ahad) - it’s an interesting choice for a name.

Based on Hindu texts, it’s between Ecstasy and Stillness:

A harmony of the two.

A dance - Ying/Yang.

3 Likes

I guess this was meant to help:

1 Like

I would expect that if we assume plastics removal, then it would be blood purifier fields, like Blood Purifier + because effective “detox” from plastics was demonstrated to be achieved through blood manipulations, like bloodletting and plasmapharesis, not so much through regular waste elimination pathways.
PU also has a field on his Patreon for precisely PFAS removal from body Psychic University Patreon - #153 by Mucc

2 Likes

inception

4 Likes

Hmmmm

3 Likes

The “Cloud Shield” as shown in Matrix Revolutions is the analogy to the Quarantine Shield that is currently around Earth. Humans cannot really leave and hostile aliens from the outside cannot really take over the planet.

Human emotions = Loosh

1 Like

Well yes, that, and there were several hints that Human Loosh can be a threat to the machines … the Matrix is like morphine, keeping humans capped at their emotional level of consciousness and barring them from reaching higher levels (Adam Kadmon and beyond)

The sub-story is, channeled loosh (love) creates a “dangerous anomaly”…

In this way, the irony would be that Morpheus, without his own awareness, was contributing to the perpetuation of humanity’s dream state.

3 Likes

There’s also the Caveat of humanity having started the war in the animatrix - there was always the possibility for a symbiotic relationship.

Humans were the ones who forced the control narrative from the get go, so in a way, everything that happens after is their “Karma”.

Karma is a pertinent theme in the story tackled through the character of the Merovingian - the only being to survive the reset cycle (understanding cause-and-effect, he rises above it)

Also, the Analyst in the new movie (inspite of the hate it gets) is a nod to the status quo - it’s the era of psychological warfare.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Empowered Package

SLR 3
Mana Circuits
Energetic Being
Astral Viber
Manly Man
Dopamine Redux

3 Likes

Mana Circuits it’s one of my favourites -.

Energetic Being it’s saving my ass from some fields overuse I am making, it’s a tradeoff of time vs discomfort, and it’s really really making it easier and more balanced.

2 Likes

Expand by some endocrine rejuvenating and detoxing modalities as needed.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’ve been reading this forum for a long time but only just joined, so would just like to say hello and thank you for having me! :)

7 Likes

Welcome! Hope you have an expansive time with us :slight_smile:
tumblr_oy3af6DiwB1wzvxnjo4_r2_640

3 Likes

Hello @awakenharmonies

Buddha Welcome 2

2 Likes

Something me and dream talked about over the week was entities and it all only really even more solidified what I’ve come to realize about them. And I’m a bit sad about it cause it seems hopeless to really help make some of you understand how you give them all the power they have over you. I can’t make some of you understand that just as reality is all mental, entities are all mental too. And yes, they exist but are more often than not, reflections of our own psyche (of our inner issues in all kinds of forms).

Even when they are not, they are only able to stimulate us mentally through digging through our fears and traumas and many of us fall for it. And through those negative feelings, get all sorts of weird stimulation that makes you feel possessed. And then more and more belief of this thing just makes it more and more real and powerful to your mind. Whatever is real to your mind, is REAL to your reality.

And boom, you then have what feels like this powerful being or human having all sorts of power over you. And you feel powerless… fighting something that you partly created. Fighting something that actually is a part of you since much of it derives from your imagination… (i mean everything derives from your imagination cause remember, you create your own reality!)

It really is all you. The whole works of it. The creator is not separate from its creation, so how would you and the universe be separate? How are you not the creator itself expressing itself through this body? It’s all you. I already knew this as well and being in that state with another person (dream) solidified it much more as well. The true secret that underlies this whole entity business is… you are the entities that mess around with you too. It’s all a reflection. As above, so below.

I just… I’ve said all this plenty of times here. I’m literally just ranting right now. This isn’t even the most coherently I’ve expressed this information but I just had to let it out. I beg you guys, don’t fall into those mental traps that unintentionally create real monsters in your head. Because when you do, the only person that can help you… is YOU. I can’t help you. Dream can’t help you. Noone else can too. Because much of this problem derives off your belief in it, which gives it power and solidifies more and more into your reality. So, so as long as you believe in it, it will continue to exist in some form. We can’t change your perception, only you can.

34 Likes