Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

Negentropy is reverse entropy. It means things becoming more in order. By ‘order’ is meant organization, structure and function: the opposite of randomness or chaos.
Chi can be described as Universal Energy, life force energy or cultivated and refined energy.

Everything in creation is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. In living beings, energy flows not only from physical nourishment, but through the body in pathways known as meridians and in energy centers called chakras. Chi, (Qi or Ki) is the energy of life itself, a balance of Yin and Yang, positive and negative, electromagnetic energy which flows through everything in creation. So Chi can possibly be described as an electromagnetic phenomenon, as a form of light energy, as a form of bio-electromagnetic energy or electricity.

This audio presents the united concepts of both Negentropy and Chi. Crafted in a way to use in your meditative practices etc to bring you closer to a state of regeneration and inner power.
Focus here on bones to marrow and all internal organs not including the brain.

https://teespring.com/essence-of-chi-in-negentropy?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

51 Likes

Absolutely beautiful.

There is such a relaxed ferocity to this.

This was my first time experiencing a sense of being “invited in” with the energy, the intelligence and the wisdom. A vast sense of expansive freedom and space… almost like a portal to the concept itself.

Like giant river otters gliding through the water of an oasis with curiosity and joy.

I’m doing it no justice.

13 Likes

I’m so prepared to buy this for an older lady friend of mine (51!) she loves doing qigong adding this to her practice would really benefit her. Thanks Cap!

15 Likes

If I had to choose only 3 fields to use forever it would be the negentropic jing chi and shen series, hands down.

15 Likes

With the soul series, totally.

7 Likes

Yes how can I forget! My original favorites!

7 Likes

The ultimate combo ahah

4 Likes

Yea the soul series to seal and heal the container, the negentropic series to restore the fluids that run through the container

20 Likes

12 Likes

Yoooo this :fire:!! Captain keeps pumping out these amazing releases, it’s incredible!

5 Likes

Im gonna buy these series so my future kids are OP

16 Likes

Waaooo ,i knew it :alien::heart_eyes: can wait to have all the money to buy this one and this chi one jajaja I alsow use the bruce lee field from Maitreya and I practice and see martial art movies ,i think this can help develop ability not forgetting the chakras audios and souls restoration

3 Likes

All this stuff is like matrix movie Sapien and all other creator are the operators who support us while we are in the matrix , is like the part that trinity calls the operator to install inher the knowledge of knowing to drive an helicopter :joy: lool and few seconds later now she know to pilot thet helicopter xD

9 Likes
14 Likes

Your kids are gonna be like young gohan from DBZ op

3 Likes

The idea is to build an army

3 Likes

why brain is not included in the field?

6 Likes

Excessive ch’i to the brain manifest as depression or depressive thinking.

27 Likes

oh

2 Likes

Will need to look into it, thanks for the tip

2 Likes