Negentropic three treasures

Hi everyone, little question, because curiosity and also to situate myself, even though it’s all personal at the end.
How much do you guys listen to the negentropic three treasures, and perhaps, ojas, in a day ?
You can share your results if you feel like it too !
Personally I feel much more energized, and other subtle things but I’m not sure if it is thanks to these fields. I’m using them since less than a week consistently. I listen to jing and chi about 1.5 times each, followed by shen 2-3 times, ojas marrowed 4 times and finally, internal alchemical crucible and/or transmutation and microcosmic. Sometimes I do this stack morning and evenning, but most of the time only morning.

7 Likes

I personally listen to the three treasures once a day you can do twice but time…

Ojas twice a day, for me it’s fine.

I pair Internal crucible with devil in reverse (let go of those emotions / thoughts), you can also add amygdala (since it brings up all sorts of negative things) the moonlight tarot card does this as well.

8 Likes

Hi, I’m a newbie. Can someone tell me where this Negentropic three treasures audio can be found? Thank you.

Welcome to the forum Rex :slight_smile: Here are their threads where you will find links to teespring page and testimonials
Negentropic Jing
Negentropic Chi
Negentropic Shen

8 Likes

Awesome! Thanks rigel!

2 Likes

Want to ask what is the order in which the three treasures listen? @Zen

The most common order in Nei-Kung is:

1. Lower Dantien (core)
  2. Middle Dantien (heart)
  3. Upper Dantien (forehead)
3 Likes

1Jing.

2 Chi.

3 Shen.

is that so? @Bootcamp

3 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

thank you i will try to update

2 Likes

Don’t we all hear jingchishen as a typified triplet with the right sequence all the time on TV commercials? :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha yes yes want to make sure😂

Perfectionism Occupational Disease :sweat_smile:

@kimchisauerkraut

1 Like

Does this accomplish a similar end goal as Minor Blueprint of Power (MBOP), or is this one a completely different type of energy? I was contemplating which would benefit overall energy more.

A couple family members attend Tai Chi and come home rejuvenated afterwards. That was why the 3 treasures was my 1st choice at first. However, MBOP seems to be a general life-force (with possibly the Shuman’s frequency combined)? The challenge is… they both seem to be necessary; to a similar degree.:thinking: I already have all the health & healing fields I should need for a long time, yet I don’t really have one focused on energy as of yet. Any helpful suggestions are welcomed, as this is a tough decision LOL.