New Release - The Essence Of Negentropic Shen

Negentropy is reverse entropy. It means things becoming more in order. By ‘order’ is meant organization, structure and function: the opposite of randomness or chaos.
Shen is one of the Three Treasures we have as corporeal beings. Shen is our spirit which connects to the ethereal Tao and the Mind beyond mind. The other two treasures are our Chi and Jing. Chi relates to what animates a being, and it is related to the breath and our vital energy. Jing is the energy derived from what we eat, thus making up our physical essence. Shen derives from Qi and Jing, and Shen energizes the Chi.

This audio presents the united concepts of both Negentropy and Shen. Crafted in a way to use in your meditative practices etc to bring you closer to a state of regeneration and inner power.
Focus here on blood, consciousness, mind and brain.

https://teespring.com/the-essence-of-negentropic-she?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

55 Likes

Ok, before even the audio, the artwork is absolutely beautiful… For the Jing and now for Shen!

Oh, wait, the Chi too…

Negentropic Alchemy! Completes the triad. While the earlier audios were classic alchemy, this is new territory with infinite potential. The way my limited mind sees this - the earlier alchemical concepts were like static pictures while this Alchemical series is a kaleidoscopic array of many possibilities.

I know, I am repeating myself, but this is NEXT GEN Alchemy… Thanks @Captain_Nemo

49 Likes

Well My playlist can never have a break, btw people this is the ultimate Alpha Male Field, but dont use it to just attract people, use it to enhance your spirituality.

7 Likes

Called it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Thanks dream !

3 Likes

I have enough money to buy one of these but dont know which one

3 Likes

those these videos help you.

I don’t know about this video but if anyone would like to add:

8 Likes

thank you, will watch rn

4 Likes

Thanks for this I struggle with breathing

3 Likes

Why do you think this field is manly?

3 Likes

Samurai talked about it, Ojas Shakti Is Shen Energy basically. when you retain semen/go on semen retention, this is what you actually retain.

8 Likes

take that with grain of salt ;)

5 Likes

Yeah take it with a grain of salt.

Especially because if something really was an ultimate alpha male field it would not be so beneficial for women to listen to it, and that’s not take case with any of these fields.
You should re-read these topics when you have time, but focus on what Maoshan explained :)

9 Likes

At first, I thought I would favor Chi over Shen, but you enlightened being could use some Shen for the brain!

10 Likes

7 Likes

Immediate buy. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

Negentropic shen +
VODL

:pleading_face::heartpulse:

12 Likes

or vibration of Transcendence

7 Likes

Can this help with thought forms?

Edit: I’ll find out haha bought it!

Edit 2: i feel this one way more than the negentropic Jing, and my head’s been hurting on and off, left hemisphere, right in the middle

13 Likes

Wow, words are not enough to thank you, Dream! And the artwork in this series is just gorgeous!

Feels like Negentropic Shen and Essence of Mantras are a beautiful combination which could catalyse some profound changes in one’s being. :blush:

26 Likes

My head hurts, it is normal ? Chi was so good but Shen seems brutal

4 Likes