The Essence of Mantras

This contains the energetic essences of a few mantras from hindu and buddhist traditions.
Om Namah Shivaya
The Gayatri Mantra
Om Mani Padme Hum
Namo Amituofo (Namo Amithaba Buddha)
The core essence of things represents the purity of what a concept represents.
These can propel you on a path of serious mental and spiritual growth.
Of course, this goes far deeper and more complicated than described.
But you as a seeker will discover these things, as you keep on the path

73 Likes

:heart_eyes:
I’ve already nicknamed it “The Mind Eraser”

39 Likes

No word for this one :pray: :pray: :pray:
Sent me straight to this deep peace.

Wondering if this one by itself could lead you to the pure I Am (first stage Enlightenment)

33 Likes

Pretty sure it can :smiley:

Like Dream said, there is much more to this field that one should uncover by listening and experiencing the field.

34 Likes

Exactly haha :laughing:

Tommorow :point_right: The Essence of Mantras + Plasma Flower :rocket: :star:

Dope! :pray: :heart:

18 Likes

nice, I will probably reach enlightenment in at least 5 years

21 Likes

Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo :pray:

4 Likes

Do not hesitate to try this out in mental, brain, psychic, work and business stacks…

13 Likes

First moments listening … I literally felt my torso get lighter! Keeping up with this one on a daily! Can’t wait to see what it unfolds in me! :grinning:

Now my mind feels intense :)

Ooo this one’s gonna be fun

20 Likes

I chant 3 fo these DAILY and they bring a deeply peace you cant put into words and nothing can compare to it.

Whether you believe in them or not you can now experience some benefits letting yourself immerse in this world by listening to this.

I felt a very powerful energy listening to it and same as what i feel when i chant them.

Here are the main benefits of chanting them now you can just listen to this audio on loop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum:

• Om Namah Shivaya
    The Mantra infuses positive energy and helps in getting rid of the negative ones.
  • You will be able to focus on your life and give it a direction. Those who are aimless in life will be able to concentrate and find their path.
  • A restless mind will find stability and will be able to live peacefully.
    • You will be able to govern your senses in a much better way. This will help you govern your mind eventually.

• This mantra is a stress-buster. You will be able to help your mind, body and soul relax and unwind
      Om Namah Shivaya is one of the most powerful mantras. Chanting this mantra builds the energy in your system and also clears the environment

• Om Namah Shivaya infuses positive energy and removes negative energy. It is also a stress-buster, helping you to relax and unwind.
      • A restless mind becomes stable and peaceful with regular chanting.
      • Om Namah Shivaya helps you to gain control over your senses. This will help you govern your mind eventually.
      • Om Namah Shivaya gives you a sense of direction and purpose in life.
      • There are nine planets and 27 constellations. Since the Shiva Tattva is the presiding energy and governs the planets as well, chanting Om Namah Shivaya can help nullify the effects of malefic planets to a certain extent

Om Mani Padme Hum

It is said to be one of the most powerful mantras, such that even saying it a single time can be enough for an experienced disciple to release negative karma and achieve enlightenment.

It looks very simple, very easy to recite. But if you think of the benefits, it’s not at all simple. Reciting the Compassion Buddha mantra just once completely purifies the four defeats of breaking the four root vows of self-liberation and the five uninterrupted negative karmas.

It is said that up to seven generations of that person’s descendents won’t get reborn in the lower realms. The reason for this is that due to the power of mantra, the body is blessed by the person reciting the mantra, the body becomes so powerful, so blessed that this affects the consciousness up to seven generations and has the effect that if one dies with a non-virtuous thought, one is not reborn in a lower realm.

And OM MANI PADME HUM is the source of all the collections of virtue, of all the collections of happiness, and it is the root from where you and all other sentient beings receive all benefit, all happiness, all attainment.

This mantra, OM MANI PADME HUM, is a great path to achieve higher rebirth and liberation, which includes enlightenment

there is unbelievable bene­fit, especially if you want to heal people. When you are in a public place, the negative karma of anybody who sees you is purified, and those people won’t be reborn in the lower realms. If you are on top of a hill with many people down below, all their negative karma is purified when they look at you. That means you become meaningful to behold.

Why does chanting OM MANI PADME HUM become Dharma? Because it protects you from suffering. The action is pure because the motivation is uncontaminated by the attachment clinging to this life. By that, it becomes Dharma, and that action results in happiness, the happiness of future lives.

Gayatra mantra:

By chanting Gayatri Mantra, you achieve success and happiness in your life. With regular chanting of the Gayatri Mantra, one can firmly establish and stabilize the mind. The mantra is a declaration of appreciation, to both the nurturing sun and the DivineRegular chanting of Gayatri Mantra improves concentration and learning It is known for removing toxins from the body It improves breathing and functioning of the nervous system It keeps your heart healthy and removes the negativity Chanting of Gayatri Mantra calms the mind It reduces stress and anxiety

The mantra uttering serves three purposes:
  1. First, to give back to the sun – We show gratitude to the sun for sharing with us its energy. We are aware of the importance of the sun, and the life it drives on the earth.
  2. Second, to seek enlightenment and wisdom – By meditating on the sun, we can illuminate our understanding of the world. And gain wisdom.
  3. Third, an expression of gratitude – We are living in this world at a good time. It is so much easier to live at a time like this. We should be grateful to mother nature, and accept the sensibility the Gayatri mantra instills in us.

######1 improves Concentration and Learning:

The vibrations created when chanting this mantra directly activates the last three chakras – the throat chakra, the 3rd eye chakra and the crown chakra. These chakras deal with providing focus and removing distractions. Hence, the concentration is increased.

2. Removes Toxins from Body:

The vibrations created activate certain points on the face to further oxygenate the skin. The breathing involved provides more oxygen to the blood vessels which travel throughout your skin. This flushes out the toxins and gives a glow to your skin.

3. Improves Breathing:

It is advised to practice Pranayam before chanting to open up the breathing airways. And while chanting, further controlled deep breathing expands your lungs fully to improve breathing and also oxygenate the body.

4 Keeps Your Heart Healthy:

The synchronized breathing while chanting also syncs the pumping of blood to the heart. Thus the blood pressure is kept in check and the heart stays healthy. It is definitely one of the better reasons why you should meditate more.

5. Removes Negativity:

By continuously chanting and focusing on the mantra, you stimulate your brain to be focused. This level of concentration helps with keeping the mind calm and positive.

6. Improves Functioning of Nervous System:

When you start chanting, you put pressure on your tongue, throat, mouth, and lips. The combined pressure creates different vibrations. This, in turn, induces your brain to release neurotransmitters for proper stimulus of these vibrations. The nerves perform better and functions healthily.

7 . Helps reduce Asthma Symptoms:

While breathing, a short hold of your breath helps in strengthening your lungs. The asthma symptoms slowly dissipate when you practice chanting regularly.

8. Calms the Mind:

When you are concentrated, you see clearly. The clarity lifts all of your tension. The repeating of chants also release many good hormones like serotonin and others. So, you feel happy and calm.

9. Improves Overall Immunity:

Gayatri mantra chanting activates the hypothalamus which is responsible for keeping immunity in the body. The diseases are kept at bay and you feel more healthy and fit.

10. Reduces Stress and Anxiety:

Along with all the other benefits and the explanation given for each of them, the chanting of this mantra also removes depression, anxiety, and stress. This is so important. With the growing economy, people are becoming more prone to anxiety and chanting is a very natural way to keep your anxiety in check.

Amituofo:

1.Day and night, you enjoy the invisible protection of all celestial beings, powerful deities and their ‘multitudes of retinues’;
2. Twenty-five great Bodhisattvas, including Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara (Kuan Yin) and all other Bodhisattvas constantly keep you in mind and protect you;
3. You enjoy the continuous support and protection of Buddhas; Amitabha Buddha emits constant light to gather them;
4. No evil demons, ferocious animals, poisonous snakes or the like can harm you;
5. You do not meet with calamities such as drowning, burning or other violent deaths, nor do you encounter such punishment as being shackled and imprisoned;
6. Previous evil karma is gradually dissipated; the spirits of those whom you might have killed in past lives are liberated and no longer seek revenge;
7. You have restful sleep or dream of auspicious events or view the supremely wonderful body of Amitabha Buddha;
8. Your minds are always joyful and at peace, your complexions clear and bright, their bodies filled with energy and strength; whatever they undertake generally will succeed;
9. You are always honored and assisted by others, and are gladly given the same respect reserved for Buddhas;
10. At the time of death, you would not experience fright, as the right thoughts would manifest themselves. If you vow to be reborn to Amitabha Buddha’s Western Pure Land, at your last breath when you are still mindful of Amitabha’s name, tou would witness Amitabha Buddha and the Holy Assembly to come to receive tou to the Western Pure Land – Land of Ultimate Bliss where you can free themselves from the suffering of continuous rebirths. It is also a land where they can finally attain Buddhahood.

70 Likes

@Starlight i think you would like this and benefit big time from it :slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

The audio also includes the essence of the Hare Krishna mantra. :pray:

27 Likes

Mantra Eternal Make Up!

20210102_060422

11 Likes

For each release, you never stop to surprise us :scream: Gratitude @Captain_Nemo and team

It’s just beyond beautiful and divine, my new favourite :person_in_lotus_position:

16 Likes

3 Weeks if he is lucky to be one of the first ;)

16 Likes

Thanks, @anon26869922! Appreciate it. I am hoping this will be beneficial. :pray: I hit a wall last night and had to do some deep releasing/clearing. Wasn’t fun.

11 Likes

@anon26869922 likes chanting Mantra. That’s why her eyes are so beautiful as i see in her profile picture.

6 Likes

Aww thank you. :pray:

6 Likes

This field is going straight to the post enlightenment resource list for those that want to go past the initial stages of enlightenment to the beyond.

Dreamseeds is a playground after you get into that state by the way.

24 Likes

Personally, immediately became part of my stack:

I’ll play around of Mantra > Torsion > Plasma > White Light (while Plasma Flower in the background)

Or Torsion > Mantra…

Edit: hmm Torsion> Plasma> Mantra> White light makes a lot more sense actually. I’ll see.

Will have to test

23 Likes