The Essence of Mantras

It’s rare to see @_OM using the love expression emoticon. I think this field is so special.

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo knows I’ll tell him he needs to charge for these types of audios otherwise people won’t appreciate them fully… so he sneaks them to uploads before I have the chance :smiling_imp:

26 Likes

:joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Ihihihihi… :grin::grin:

4 Likes
8 Likes

So I’m not people now? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

My jaw dropped when I saw this. Wowwww.

8 Likes

Thank you Dream!!! Yesterday it was amituofo birthday (Dec 31, 2020). And now we have this mantra video.

This is the best new year present!!!

Thank you once again!

Oh by the way, any chance to make this into a necklace? It will be a “mindblastic” and “must-have” tag for me!

17 Likes

Aren’t you already an enlightened being, meditating for 10 hours and all?

6 Likes

me n my clone share this account im enlightened…hes not there yet

16 Likes

Delusional :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I think Josh from another Timeline is fully enlightened. Josh from this Timeline is only 75% enlightened…

20 Likes

Awesome Dream, the flute on the background is so soothing, it’s just opening my heart :heart: I feel very happy through out and after listening to this one. It’s getting into my cellular level as I can sense it…grateful Senpai :pray:

Would love to see more of this…

19 Likes

I feel that this is like divine balance in audios :heart_eyes: + intercession + eternal bliss and the list continues …

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Can you post this on Patreon too?

I’m gonna have my mom listen to it. She’s all religious and stuff.
So It will be easy to just tell her that I downloaded this from a religious website, lol.

14 Likes

Felt uimaginable peace. Cried inadvertently. Out of words. Can’t thank you enough for this experience @Captain_Nemo . May God Bless You Always!!

24 Likes

Don’t know if I’m imagining this, but I can feel blissful energy entering through my crown, flowing down my body, but it’s mostly concentrated around the head.

18 Likes

Is @Captain_Nemo playing the bansuri?

2 Likes

Smooth :smirk:

5 Likes

Hahaha its always funny when ppl think Captain is in every video doing everything it shows :crazy_face:

3 Likes