The Essence of Mantras

Well his capability is inconceivable to me.

2 Likes

Yes yes he is, but its just funny to me because ive seen the questions around here a lot:

Is Captain Nemo the old man with the long beard?
Is Captain Nemo the one playing hide and seek?
Is Captain Nemo the one with long dress?
Is Captain Nemo the frog jumping into the water?

Eeeeeeery time :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Hey im not laughing at you btw. I am sorry if i made you feel any negative way. I laughed at the cuteness of wanting our Captain to be more palpable in his videos :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

What a lovely choice of music. So divine. Wanna hear it again and again just for itšŸ™

15 Likes

A Morning starts with The Essence of Mantras, I feel so blessed. :rose:

15 Likes

Thats awesomeee!!!
Inner blisss

27 Likes

Letā€™s go to heaven together after this life, and say no to reincarnation. :hugs::hugs::bouquet:

12 Likes

A man of culture, I see. :smirk:

3 Likes

Welcome to the spirit world!

6 Likes

YES! I considered using this and only this for a whileā€¦then broke pretty quickly :joy:

4 Likes

It is said that not all the Buddhaā€™s in existence can explain all the benefits and meaning of Om Mani Padme Hum alone. :pray:

11 Likes

Dude, yes.

5 Likes

Essence of Mantra field, can it enhance the effect of traditional mantras when they are heard or chanted?

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo , I feel that the flute music in this is enhanced quite a lot or somethingā€¦ something like as if the ā€˜field of fluteā€™ or ā€™ additional aura for the musicā€™ has been addedā€¦ Something like the essence of sounds ( not just mantras ) has been imbued ā€¦ not sure if I expressed totally but I am sure you can get it :stuck_out_tongue: :pray:

Thank you for wonderful creation.

16 Likes

@_OM What kinda mental growth are we talking about here?

3 Likes

Meeting who you truly are, beyond the identification to this Body-Mind-Spirit complex :)

10 Likes

Anyone found out the correct order for essence of mantras within a torsion-plasma stack? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, I tried torsion twice followed by light and finished with this. Torsion had me in a void which is PRETTY freaking cool considering the chatter in my mind.

12 Likes

Legit how I always use it! Puts me in an elevated higher state than just the void though! Best part? The direction of such energy! Into wherever you choose.

14 Likes

I wish Iā€™d seen this sooner!!!

3 Likes