Advice for burnout

Are you, by chance, using many audios and tags? Your energy system does look overwhelmed, not sure if it is due to external factors or too much load on it due to fields.

If possible, use not more than 2 or 3 fields that are most important to you, and see if that makes a difference? And that should include the tags too.

If that feels better, you can slowly add back in an audio/tag - giving your system time to adjust and assimilate.

Ojas + Alchemical Crucible certainly helps transmute negative thoughts.

You are a medical professional yourself - so please do not hesitate to seek help from a qualified professional in addition to the energetic help.

18 Likes

@psynergy thank you for that, it’s true, I’ve been out of touch of nature for a long time, hoping I can get to breathe in some natural prana soon. Thank you for the stack - I’ve been running that in my nightly stack too, maybe that’s why it’s keeping everything at bay!

@anon46520955 great point about brain health, and that pointer about prioritisation. So true. I haven’t been prioritising myself well.

@Forumuser thank you, I’ve been running negentropic jing + ojas marrow, but on your advice I’'ll add in negentropic shen too :slight_smile: What do you think about negentropic chi? I haven’t bought it yet (saving up).

@anon31415926 yes I do, I run soul restoration (core) x3 daily.

@anon17734191 what a simple but awesome solution, listening to it now! Feels like I’m connecting and grounding back to nature :slight_smile:

@Vesparda that’s a great point about that - maybe I’ll try the five elements balancing audio :slight_smile:

@anon7543466 will try and learn a bit of that wimhof stuff :slight_smile:

@lilo gosh I can relate to that. Unfortunately the system is rigged so bad (for many years) that there’s not much i can do to ask for help too. It’s a massive lack of manpower supply with the hospitals trying to cut costs as well. Will try intercession and grace, never thought of that. I tried plasma flower and it’s great for patients but I realised it causes a huge inflood of patients to the wards I cover so I try to reduce its usage while I’m overwhelmed atm. thank you.

@Panatvai thank you :pray:

@Maoshan_Wanderer it never occurred to me that I was energetically burnt out too… now that I look back on it, maybe it’s a dual thing both from the intense environment and the fields? I’m not sure how I can cut back on the fields though, as I run a few that seem to help me cope (like soul restoration/jing/ojas/love and appreciation/knight mindset), maybe I’ll cut down on some physical fields and focus on grounding? Been neglecting crucible, will add it into my daily list for sure. :slight_smile:

Thank you friends, I appreciate very much your advice and love. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Well, I dont really have Ngentropic series, so I use the old, ‘‘classical’’ ones.
They work well, too! Shen for sure helped me with depression and groggines, Also improved my general mental functions a bit.

4 Likes

If you can, yes. Another good idea would be to use the chi sigil from addendum (on patreon), you can activate it non-local during your work.

But if you don’t have the other soul restoration, i would get these first.

Didn’t read the whole thread but etheric cord cutter as a doctor is quite a must.

5 Likes

This my 2 cents
Are you using some of the plasma ones? Blue print ?

Heavy Emotional /mental dettox could be a thing .

Add the Crucible One (internal alchemy)

4 Likes

i love your viewpoint and how you incorporate tarot.

i agree that this may be a great learning lesson to ‘receive support’ as you definitely are great at ‘giving support’.

in this line of thinking, i would love to recommend you listen to an environment audio on its own speaker like:

these are more for the environment so your body can take a break energetically and restore itself.

6 Likes

Ah, I just got led to your feed due to the tag above, nice.

I just got out of quite a burnout, whereas I thought it would never happen anymore :joy:
So… fresh and first hand experience my friend, hope it’ll help.

First thing first, I would strongly recommend you to let go of all the “Desire-based fields” for now (muscle growth, being super smart, cool spiritual experiences and all) and focus on the ones that are truly making you feel good about yourself and your reality.

What helped me lately tremendously over the last week (I do coaching and sucked up a lot of people’s emotions during those times, even through Zoom, I can’t even imagine being in a Hospital, you’re strong man :muscle: ):

• Negentropic Jing: often burnout is linked to the physical body being exhausted, it’ll feed it well.
  • Soul Restoration & Negentropic Aura: I realized all those ups & downs made some holes in my aura, hence making me more sensitive and manifesting even more triggers / shitty situation.
  • Amor of Light & Glory: definitely brought some relief.
  • Bit of Grounding to release the toxins: schuman resonance, tree, whatever feels the best :slight_smile:
  • The Blueprint of Life: can’t explain why, but I was always sent back to it for small doses and I was feeling good.
  • Internal Crucible to release those negative energies.

Once you’ve got a nice self-care playlist, the most important:

• Good sleep, good nutrition, bit of exercice (don’t need to push on the last one though, as it can very difficult in those states), pure presence (nature makes it nice).
  • Deep breathing times as WuWei recommended above - often having it guided makes it more simple (definitely recommend Soma Breath) as your mind will try to dismiss breathing after just a couple.
  • Seeking help from the people that truly care about you: opening up and being listened is the best thing in the world to heal mentally & emotionally.
  • Self-love & self-care intent over the day: is what I am doing right now loved-based? Love-based includes you, especially in those times.
  • Leaving aside all important things or decisions aside for now, nothing good happens when we are not in a comfortable “vibe”. This truly releases some unnecessary pressure :slight_smile:
  • Allowing yourself to slow down, whatever the external conditions.

If you feel it, feel free to send a pm and we can chat more, you won’t bother me.

We can even schedule a free session together, that’d be my pleasure :)
My work has nothing to do with the good old “performance coaching”, it’s all about presence & elevating my client’s awareness, so they get everything they need in the now.

7 Likes

Damn I felt pure sadness reading ur post,and then joy reading everyone’s advice.Well I skimmed to be precise.Shielding is rly important,I recall time I had to go to the hospital for unexpected surgery and just sitting there in waiting space,observing all those sick,hurt people rly got to me.Mentally disabled construction worker came in cuz he got his hand hurt,he is silent but I felt his pain too much,and while unpatient semi healthy people are bitching,he just sat in silence staring at one spot,but hurting more than any of us in there.That is what I felt and it affected me a lot.
U are working in hospital so please shield urself,please.
SpiritualityZone made shielding 2.0 it is 2 mins long,has 21 shield embeded and works for 12 hours give or take.

5 Likes

With all those new releases I know the oldies are not looked at as much but the Self Healing and Acceptance field will hugely help in calming your body down. Your “self” too… A lot of times when we are under stress, specially environmental, we let our life and love force stream their way out of ourselves. This one field helps replenish the bodily calmness inside you from within and also leads your body into washing away other kind of stressors (that inhibit that from happening).

Also the Body Healing field will help ease and heal any nervous system collapse that the stress around has caused! Hope you recover and feel like yourself soon! :green_heart:

6 Likes

I want to say that I’ve significantly improved since my last post (it was horrible) but also possibly due to my workload becoming lighter in this week - but is due to go back to normal levels soon. The fields in my stack so far which has helped (greatly) are:

• Shamanic Medicine Blend
  • Light of Savitur
  • Negentropic Jing + Ojas Marrowed + Crucible

Tips that contributed and helped

• Not overloading
  • Getting some connection with nature / changing areas
  • “Awareness” practice, opening up to phenomena revealing themselves to you, instead of trying to “grasp onto reality”.
  • Better nutrition

One step at a time i guess, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel :slight_smile:

15 Likes

how are you doing now ?

2 Likes

Thank you for asking. It’s my 15th consecutive workday right now and I’m frankly very overworked. I have about 14 more consecutive workdays from now to go.

The new muscle recovery is helping a lot, but what would really be nice is if there was a sleep deprivation recovery or some kind of sleep debt removal field haha

Just finished a 34 hour workday today - consecutive without any sleep

6 Likes

man you can’t keep up with this all your life ! that’s so intense I don’t even know how you manage to make it through lol. Agreed for the sleep deprivation one. it kinda stretch physical limits though but who knows what captain can make

2 Likes

Bumping this as I myself have been going through some challenging times lately, but every weekend getting my ass saved by fields, time in nature and resting as much as possible.

Anyone has had good results with fields not in the list above and below?

So far my stack is composed of:

• Point of No Return
  • PTSD or New Perspective + Outlook Retrainer
  • Ojas Marrowed
  • BoL
  • Grounding

I’ve had good results as well with the Plasma Brain of Youth and Unstoppable Willpower.

Also working on the intestine with the Iron Gullet and the old Ulcer field.

And curiously the Symmetrical body has been good as well.

Edit: adding to the list the Holy Grail, Auric Repair and Smart Cord Cutter.

7 Likes

Hi Boris,

Sorry to read that you’re going through challenging times!

I have had good results with vagus nerve and nerve inflammation to calm things down…

You might want to give them a try. Although with the list you have, you’re in good hands! :blush:

Take care of yourself!!!

5 Likes

What audios can you recommend for grounding? I think grounding is the area im lacking most to help solve nights of tossing and turning, restlessness etc.

PoNR + Devic intercession (credit to @Maoshan_Wanderer)

It doesn’t take away all the pain for sure. There are still ups and downs.
I find that the fewer fields, the better.
The main thing I learnt is that when we are already emotionally overloaded, we shouldn’t be overloading our energetic system with even more frequencies.

5 Likes

The nature spirits are especially good at balancing, grounding, healing, etc. This is a great application of Devic Intercession which oft gets left out. I don’t use Alien Intercession often, but Angelic and Devic intercession are my everyday “go to” fields.

The way I feel - there are pointed fields we use when we know what we need and then there are times when we don’t. I prefer the latter category of fields for healing because they fix things which we did not know needed to be fixed.

These are like “find what needs to be fixed and fix them”…

Spiritual: Angelic and Devic Intercession
Healing: Shamanic Medicine, Microkinesi Therapist, Acu Automation, Your Personal Assistant
Manifestation: Woven World series (bypass all that setting intention, visualization and all the usual paraphernalia and just get things done)

13 Likes

Thanks for all of your feedbacks, I found them enriching.

I’ve been tuning to it, and came to the conclusion that what is needed is normal rest and going for a field-detox. By trying to fix everything, and even more while burnt out, I’ve been adding some more tension on the system.

Grounding is super important, and you have so much good fields in Dream’s library: schumann resonance, automated grounding, tree experience,alien songs of moldavite and Libyan desert glass, and even the automate workout ones (which I love for grounding)

As well as practices you can do without fields: naked feet in the ground, reiki star exercice, meditation on the breath, visualisation, cold showers, etc.

Though for the latter part of your message, you may want to investigate the roots. It can also be too much fields, but also unhealthy habits (such as screen before bed), a bad sleeping environment, etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What do you think of “the grace of angels and saints” as a field? Been using the intercession ones but not sure what the diff is between them and this audio.

4 Likes