New Release - White Light Waves

The concept of light or white light, implies the most pure ‘clean’ energy and state of being.
This works for you and the environment around you, infusing it with this purity.

This field is a bit complicated and combines some bit of unconditional love and propagates itself
using the Earth’s resonance as a carrier so it spreads a lot larger and faster. (in your environment)

These are activities that guide you to direct your attention to a specific focus—often an inward-looking reflection or concentration on a specific sensation or concept. Many spiritual traditions have a long history of using contemplative practices to increase compassion, empathy, and attention, as well as quiet the mind.

Helping, fixing, and serving represent three different ways of seeing life. When you help, you see life as weak. When you fix, you see life as broken. When you serve, you see life as a whole. Fixing and helping may be the work of the ego, and service the work of the soul

With a world that is primarily governed by materialism and science, it is very difficult for people to fully grasp the concept of spiritual healing. People are too concerned with making themselves the best if not the most affluent. There is a race for time and wealth, and in all aspects of materialism that most of the time they already forget the need to fill in the gaps within their souls.
10 min track with a bamboo flute and nature sounds.

https://teespring.com/white-light-waves?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

56 Likes

You guys move too fast,
this is gonna be on patreon also,
I cannot refund anything on Teespring.

53 Likes

31 Likes

You deserve the money @Captain_Nemo. This feels amazing btw!

27 Likes

used some of your footage in there man.

31 Likes

Nice! Glad you liked it :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Super nice :pray::heart:
Wondering if this could make the “Mass Meditation” stronger?

10 Likes

This feels so goooooood :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

12 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, not to be an ungrateful Kid, but do you think you could tune out the wind from 2:21 to 3:05? The sound from the video segment sneaked itself in :joy:

(It may not be on the Patreon one though :))

8 Likes

wind wont be on the patreon one
I liked the wind :(

33 Likes

Nice, was not expecting it and made me bump on my seat haha.

Thanks, you rock :pray:

8 Likes

Wow thank you @Captain_Nemo …the music is just out of this world and the scenery also!!
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and thank you again for all these wonderful gifts :two_hearts:

18 Likes

Whoever is steering Captain towards those lovely flutes…

37 Likes

It was him…

29 Likes

This is awesome!

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

Reminds me of nawang khechog

18 Likes

An idea of an audio like this came to me during “Mass Meditation”. They work hand in hand i believe, as many other audios

10 Likes

Just bought it, listening to it now.

My Soul is smiling :blush: I totally feel like I’m on a mountain top meadow on a beautiful spring day watching and observing the perfection of nature. Aaaaahhhhh sooo heavenly… God bless you Captain

26 Likes

This expresses exactly how I feel :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

This is so lovely and soothing, @Captain_Nemo! I was transported to a hilly mountain top. Felt some tingles at the back of my head. Love the flute music. :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Oh wow this sounds amazing, it is absolutely beautiful, really loving it!! :heart_eyes:
Loving the flute music, I imagined I was visiting places like Japan, China etc.

22 Likes