Blessing for the Hearth and Home audio

Im not talking about cutting audios. just modulationg the output but the main audio remains the same.
Also always save in the same format etc, just modulate to another frequency range.
I can PM you after work and try to explain if You want.
Basically its like changing the output device but virtually, so the audio remains the same.
Its hard to me to speak about it in english because I barely have enough vocabulary in my native language for that.
But guess thats an occasion to enrich it a bit.

3 Likes

Wait you can actually cut it? Hm I looped it last night with low volume. And I played it on my YouTube music. I don’t have any software like that. I don’t have computer

1 Like

Nah I did not mean cutting it I mean modulating it into silent audio.
You can send me a PM if You want I don’t want to go offtopic anymore ;p

Mini review: I’ve been trying to sell my stuff online and for several weeks I’ve had shoes and other items of clothing, dvd’s and books for sale without success. Everything in mint condition, reasonable prices. Nothing happened, nobody was interested.

Now, suddenly, I have offers coming every day. I’ve sold several things already. What changed? I’ve been looping this gem for about an hour every day for… maybe 3-4 days now. Will keep doing so until everything has been sold. Heartily recommended!

11 Likes

Did you where at the whole session playing the audio, or just leave the audio playing alone in the place?

3 Likes

So it’s good if you’re there sometimes but you don’t have to be there the whole time. Like if you put a good luck charm in your home you don’t have to be home all the time for it to work. Use a device you don’t need all the time and loop it for awhile :heart:

7 Likes

@Drew Mostly I was there in the same room listening passively (=doing other stuff while playing it). If I left the room I could still hear it. For me, if I leave it playing when I’m not around it lifts the energy/mood in my apartment and If I’m near, it makes me a bit luckier. Pretty much what Jen said.

3 Likes

Hey! From where i can get this audio , searched it on patreon but it was not there.

1 Like

You can typically buy Energetic Alchemy fields from iTunes, Spotify and Amazon. I’d check there.

3 Likes

Yes i got it on spotify , thanks sir!

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Blessings-Hearth-Home/dp/B087PQMPKP

4 Likes

I had a vivid dream which presented a hand picking up a 4 leaf clover from a yard so im giving this Bountiful Harvest a loop.

I’m already noticing ‘blockages’ i need to address (Amygdala here we go) in regards to the experiencing of

4 Likes

So, this field and Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver2.0 would be a good combo (for the house, workplace or whatever other place or environment), right?

1 Like

In a sense possibly. I dont think it matters what place. You choose with your intent. Feel how it goes for you and compare any nuances sparingly - i normally use the riser for stagnant, denser, heavier, low-vibe places. Something else related which may also be applied is White Light Waves

I recommend…
1st Remove Unconscious Clutter to clear and make space then

2nd Environmental Accumulator to gather, neutralize, and set the stage / place / environment for manifesting (sort of like charging your battery with clean fuel)

Then add everything else after. Great for letting any ‘downtrodden’ place feel ‘fresh.’ Speaking of ‘fresh’, there’s also Far UV-C Bergamot and Sandalwood and Air Revitalizer (Negative Ions, rosemary, eucalyptus)

2 Likes

A very helpful reply, thank you for telling me about these fields and what they do, @Divine_Lotus! :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I find myself coming back to this audio, every once in a while. Though it’s an environmental field, I like to listen to it on my headphone.
This to me is the best field for calming one down, for positivity, and for blessings, a gentle reminder that everything will be fine.
And I know I’m repeating myself a lot, but the music on Energetic Alchemy fields is LITTT!

6 Likes

This is indeed a blessing. My aunt (not a forum member) started playing this at her home, shared that her small food business is picking up and she’s on the way to get more ingredients and containers. I couldn’t be happier for her, and couldn’t be more grateful to Captain :relaxed:

5 Likes

Just found this by accident. Everything immediately feels better. Calm and peace. Feels nice.

2 Likes

Guys, try combining this:

Play from one device:
Blessings for the Hearth and Home

Play in parallel from another device:
Jing Environmental Saturation

:star_struck:

#ChargeUpTheBlessings

4 Likes

Funny im just playing the flow!

Gonna add it :star_struck:

2 Likes