Advice for burnout

I googled burnout symptoms and hit almost every symptom, including suicidal ideation. Of course I know suicide’s a stupid thing to do, so definitely not encouraging that, but these ideas pop out spontaneously when you have to work intensely for 30 hours straight without any sleep.

I accidentally had a sudden burst of anger out of nowhere after realising I had to do another 30 hour call tomorrow (I don’t get any weekends). Realised that this self-care has to be taken up a notch or it will only grow. Was wondering if anyone has any experience or advice regarding a good (but not too long) stack for emotional recovery from burnout?

Was thinking auric repair, but emotional control makes the outbursts worse, so not a fan of it for this purpose. Do you think the tarots - Tower Reversed, Chariot, Wheel of Fortune would help?

Thanks, and appreciated as always!

13 Likes

Someone else will prolly give a better emotional stack than I can do, but I have a tip you know.
I don’t know the situation in your life and the free time you have but if possible, and I think it’s a good thing to do anyways, ride to a city you weren’t before, you know, like, go around there, look at people, sit somewhere, maybe eat, well eat for sure, but just be somewhere where you are a away from your daily routine or your daily enviroment, get a bigger picture, and you will get one trough that.

That’s what you can do, or you use the emotional stack and follow trough with your normal day, whatever you choose, I wish you the best!

11 Likes

thank you :) that’s valuable advice!

4 Likes

i agree with @anon46074933

i would also add to find the closest natural environments to you. parks, beaches, forests, mountains. anywhere with little to no electronics and man-made buildings.

the environment of nature is rich with clean and fresh energy compared to cities.

i’ve been in a similar situation and i can share what i always refer back to this for myself:

Consciousness Chart by Dr. David Hawkins

this above chart isn’t an absolute, but it’s been a helpful guide in my journey to understand and control my emotions.

when i get angry, it’s because i have been in low energy and my body is trying to get me out of that state.

a short stack i’d love to recommend is:

each are under 8min and i loooove short audios! because then i have the joy of listening to them more often lol

play with the stack as you see fit. maybe add the whole mental album. maybe replace something for The Internal Alchemical Crucible

8 Likes

Eat more nuts and minerals for the brain and then listen to

Also brother more neg jing and pranic swirls

And or alchemical blend

I know you dont want long stacks
I know youve said you barely have time to add audios etc etc

But you need to be healthy before gaining muscles or beauty so prioritize your needs and yes im saying this strongly :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Not really emotional balance, but just as @anon46520955 suggested, I would recommend You to listen Jing,Qi,Shen audios, either the Negentropic or ‘‘classical’’ ones.
Shen helped me with depression a lot, and Jing and Qi should help with physical energy.
Also 30 hours is A LOT of work, so maybe HyperState Sleep and/or Super Human Mutant

7 Likes

Do you have soul restoration series?

4 Likes

Tree experience.

3 Likes

This situation needs a Tower Upright, to be honest. It’s not you, it’s the environment. The past few months I’ve had the pleasure of your acquaintance through your posts here, from what I can tell you’re already pushing yourself to 150% to withstand your workload.

I’m not in med, but I’ve been in situations where I was so emotionally/physically wrung out that I wanted to cry, but I couldn’t because I was too tired, and any precious seconds I would rather use to pee/shower/eat/sleep. Fortunately that hellish time ended, and I feel more human now. Looking back, I didn’t completely crash because I had a good support system. Self care is great, but do you have anyone who can shoulder a bit of your load to help you out too? What can you drop or is there a task or duty you can pass to someone else? This is a Nine of Swords and Ten of Wands situation. Let’s not make it reach Ten of Swords too.

You can do all the things to improve how you cope, but we’re only human, and what you need is external HELP. Asking for it, and being willing to take it when offered.

By all means attend to your emotional and physical well-being. Super important. But at the same time start setting the wheels in motion to get you out of this pressure cooker.

I would reach for

Intercession (your choice of beings)
Grace of Angels and Saints
Plasma Flower also seems to make people more considerate.

Wheel of Fortune as you mentioned sounds like a great idea. Hope things change for the better for you! Chariot is good. Inner Strength (for fortitude). Magician wouldn’t hurt, to attract/craft a reality where you aren’t burning the candle on both ends.

8 Likes

Try playing hope & happiness it would ease you I was going through similar situation it soothed me
Also if you have going through depression since long time then try Microkinesi therapist

3 Likes

Are you, by chance, using many audios and tags? Your energy system does look overwhelmed, not sure if it is due to external factors or too much load on it due to fields.

If possible, use not more than 2 or 3 fields that are most important to you, and see if that makes a difference? And that should include the tags too.

If that feels better, you can slowly add back in an audio/tag - giving your system time to adjust and assimilate.

Ojas + Alchemical Crucible certainly helps transmute negative thoughts.

You are a medical professional yourself - so please do not hesitate to seek help from a qualified professional in addition to the energetic help.

18 Likes

@psynergy thank you for that, it’s true, I’ve been out of touch of nature for a long time, hoping I can get to breathe in some natural prana soon. Thank you for the stack - I’ve been running that in my nightly stack too, maybe that’s why it’s keeping everything at bay!

@anon46520955 great point about brain health, and that pointer about prioritisation. So true. I haven’t been prioritising myself well.

@Forumuser thank you, I’ve been running negentropic jing + ojas marrow, but on your advice I’'ll add in negentropic shen too :slight_smile: What do you think about negentropic chi? I haven’t bought it yet (saving up).

@anon31415926 yes I do, I run soul restoration (core) x3 daily.

@anon17734191 what a simple but awesome solution, listening to it now! Feels like I’m connecting and grounding back to nature :slight_smile:

@Vesparda that’s a great point about that - maybe I’ll try the five elements balancing audio :slight_smile:

@anon7543466 will try and learn a bit of that wimhof stuff :slight_smile:

@lilo gosh I can relate to that. Unfortunately the system is rigged so bad (for many years) that there’s not much i can do to ask for help too. It’s a massive lack of manpower supply with the hospitals trying to cut costs as well. Will try intercession and grace, never thought of that. I tried plasma flower and it’s great for patients but I realised it causes a huge inflood of patients to the wards I cover so I try to reduce its usage while I’m overwhelmed atm. thank you.

@Panatvai thank you :pray:

@Maoshan_Wanderer it never occurred to me that I was energetically burnt out too… now that I look back on it, maybe it’s a dual thing both from the intense environment and the fields? I’m not sure how I can cut back on the fields though, as I run a few that seem to help me cope (like soul restoration/jing/ojas/love and appreciation/knight mindset), maybe I’ll cut down on some physical fields and focus on grounding? Been neglecting crucible, will add it into my daily list for sure. :slight_smile:

Thank you friends, I appreciate very much your advice and love. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Well, I dont really have Ngentropic series, so I use the old, ‘‘classical’’ ones.
They work well, too! Shen for sure helped me with depression and groggines, Also improved my general mental functions a bit.

4 Likes

If you can, yes. Another good idea would be to use the chi sigil from addendum (on patreon), you can activate it non-local during your work.

But if you don’t have the other soul restoration, i would get these first.

Didn’t read the whole thread but etheric cord cutter as a doctor is quite a must.

5 Likes

This my 2 cents
Are you using some of the plasma ones? Blue print ?

Heavy Emotional /mental dettox could be a thing .

Add the Crucible One (internal alchemy)

4 Likes

i love your viewpoint and how you incorporate tarot.

i agree that this may be a great learning lesson to ‘receive support’ as you definitely are great at ‘giving support’.

in this line of thinking, i would love to recommend you listen to an environment audio on its own speaker like:

these are more for the environment so your body can take a break energetically and restore itself.

6 Likes

Ah, I just got led to your feed due to the tag above, nice.

I just got out of quite a burnout, whereas I thought it would never happen anymore :joy:
So… fresh and first hand experience my friend, hope it’ll help.

First thing first, I would strongly recommend you to let go of all the “Desire-based fields” for now (muscle growth, being super smart, cool spiritual experiences and all) and focus on the ones that are truly making you feel good about yourself and your reality.

What helped me lately tremendously over the last week (I do coaching and sucked up a lot of people’s emotions during those times, even through Zoom, I can’t even imagine being in a Hospital, you’re strong man :muscle: ):

• Negentropic Jing: often burnout is linked to the physical body being exhausted, it’ll feed it well.
  • Soul Restoration & Negentropic Aura: I realized all those ups & downs made some holes in my aura, hence making me more sensitive and manifesting even more triggers / shitty situation.
  • Amor of Light & Glory: definitely brought some relief.
  • Bit of Grounding to release the toxins: schuman resonance, tree, whatever feels the best :slight_smile:
  • The Blueprint of Life: can’t explain why, but I was always sent back to it for small doses and I was feeling good.
  • Internal Crucible to release those negative energies.

Once you’ve got a nice self-care playlist, the most important:

• Good sleep, good nutrition, bit of exercice (don’t need to push on the last one though, as it can very difficult in those states), pure presence (nature makes it nice).
  • Deep breathing times as WuWei recommended above - often having it guided makes it more simple (definitely recommend Soma Breath) as your mind will try to dismiss breathing after just a couple.
  • Seeking help from the people that truly care about you: opening up and being listened is the best thing in the world to heal mentally & emotionally.
  • Self-love & self-care intent over the day: is what I am doing right now loved-based? Love-based includes you, especially in those times.
  • Leaving aside all important things or decisions aside for now, nothing good happens when we are not in a comfortable “vibe”. This truly releases some unnecessary pressure :slight_smile:
  • Allowing yourself to slow down, whatever the external conditions.

If you feel it, feel free to send a pm and we can chat more, you won’t bother me.

We can even schedule a free session together, that’d be my pleasure :)
My work has nothing to do with the good old “performance coaching”, it’s all about presence & elevating my client’s awareness, so they get everything they need in the now.

7 Likes

Damn I felt pure sadness reading ur post,and then joy reading everyone’s advice.Well I skimmed to be precise.Shielding is rly important,I recall time I had to go to the hospital for unexpected surgery and just sitting there in waiting space,observing all those sick,hurt people rly got to me.Mentally disabled construction worker came in cuz he got his hand hurt,he is silent but I felt his pain too much,and while unpatient semi healthy people are bitching,he just sat in silence staring at one spot,but hurting more than any of us in there.That is what I felt and it affected me a lot.
U are working in hospital so please shield urself,please.
SpiritualityZone made shielding 2.0 it is 2 mins long,has 21 shield embeded and works for 12 hours give or take.

5 Likes

With all those new releases I know the oldies are not looked at as much but the Self Healing and Acceptance field will hugely help in calming your body down. Your “self” too… A lot of times when we are under stress, specially environmental, we let our life and love force stream their way out of ourselves. This one field helps replenish the bodily calmness inside you from within and also leads your body into washing away other kind of stressors (that inhibit that from happening).

Also the Body Healing field will help ease and heal any nervous system collapse that the stress around has caused! Hope you recover and feel like yourself soon! :green_heart:

6 Likes

I want to say that I’ve significantly improved since my last post (it was horrible) but also possibly due to my workload becoming lighter in this week - but is due to go back to normal levels soon. The fields in my stack so far which has helped (greatly) are:

• Shamanic Medicine Blend
  • Light of Savitur
  • Negentropic Jing + Ojas Marrowed + Crucible

Tips that contributed and helped

• Not overloading
  • Getting some connection with nature / changing areas
  • “Awareness” practice, opening up to phenomena revealing themselves to you, instead of trying to “grasp onto reality”.
  • Better nutrition

One step at a time i guess, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel :slight_smile:

15 Likes