Solfeggio 9 in 1 with 0

I’m a little confused by your post, so I may be misunderstanding your question(s).

They are really very different fields, for very different intentions.

Dream has said, many times and in many places on this forum, that we don’t need to buy any of his fields.

What leads you to this conclusion? (Now you have me confused. :slightly_smiling_face: )

12 Likes

I take it English isn’t her first language actually :)

Anyways, plasma flaunt is more of a physical, health-oriented, and full-body targeted approach whereas this is more of a…solfeggio approach

I mean if you are seeking to regenerate organs like say idk a kidney… I’d reckon plasma flaunt would be faster in getting you there. I mean, I’ve not regrown a kidney on my own yet so I can’t say for certain, but if I ever do- well that’s what I would do lol

6 Likes

Ah. I believe people change, not only that they can change, but that they do change. Change is inevitable for everyone. I have also seen enough criminals and bad guys do a complete 180 to know that someone who has done a bad deed at some point is not bound to be a garbage human being for the rest of his life.

Our philosophies differs. And that is fine!

I will not stray offtopic more.

3 Likes

Gumroad again :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::-1:

I just have a question:
They probably stole tens of thousands worth of fields and NFTs. Why in the world should they be left off the hook and be granted a way to buy out cheaply at 150 for their obvious criminal activity?

10 Likes

Day 2, and this field remains a huge wtf to me.

I have noticed that whenever Dream makes a big release the forum gets agitated, and well, it delivered.

Yesterday, it was released after a deep 30min meditation with the Mass Meditation field.
I knew somewhat it was an output of all of our focuses, but I can neither deny or affirm that.

I purchased the field without hesitation, and upon the first minutes it went straight for my Ego.

Backed up by diligent meditations over the last weeks on the sense of Self, and on Essence of Mantra (underrated masterpiece :pray:).

Then… my heart exploded.
I cried briefly, which did not happen in 2 years following a heart breaking event.

And I ended up so high, usual limitations somewhat stopped for the next hours and I poured love intensely to those making this life worth living.

Feeling more norm-ish today, yet my foundations and sense of self have completely shifted.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :pray:

36 Likes

It’s actually pretty funny.
There I was, wondering what the Pinocchio effect might be.

Even now, it’s not so bad.
These guys not only steal the product, some resell it, that’s what organized crime do.

But the ones who take it one step further and show up in the creator’s own store to insult him and urge his customers to steal too. That’s next level evil. What did the man do to you that you hate him so.
Did Dream bang their wives and shared the video or something. You have to hate the guy

14 Likes

(Can’t unsee those last lines. Need…mental…floss! :laughing: )

4 Likes

There is greed and then there is hatred

6 Likes

Oh, for sure! :+1:

3 Likes

I require more of such lines lol

But true… Such vast amounts of envy imply they love the products

2 Likes

Nice reframe! (Although I just flashed on an early teaching of a psychoanalytic theory of envy. Moar…mental floss. :rofl: )

3 Likes

New NFT coming soon…

3 Likes

Hey @anon32464289 - I was considering getting this one, but how does it compare to the older Schumann audio and the tag (both of which I use), or perhaps even to the Mythic Negentropic Full Body Coherence?

7 Likes

I’ll tune into it deeper, as I still have a hard time to grasp that field but the approach feels completely different.

The closest field seems to be Psychic Liberation 174 Hz DESNA (Feat. Sapien Medicine)

14 Likes

It has a much higher baseline then Full Body Coherence.

I would say something around 60-70% is main chakra expansion and the rest is a mix of smart cosmo-volt and point of no return.

I could feel it well on certain joints after a couple minutes so i would rate it also as a physical healing field. I combine it with ascension-naut.

22 Likes

Are the joints u feel it in damaged/inflamed?

3 Likes

Yes there is an old injury i got from snowboard that never healed completely since then and recently i lifted something heavy and my wrist wasn’t in the best position… :see_no_evil:

So these effects are quite real and i can sense it well on those areas.

A lot of great combinations are possible with this field.

(currently trying the ultimate integrator mandala with this audio and rainbow guide to work all together and enhance the effects)

16 Likes

The problem with some of solfeggio hzs you may have stumbled upon in the past, ie like the various ones on YouTube, are that we don’t know how legit it is, if it’s actually even that pure tone (not due to malice of the creator, rather due to audio compression etc).
In fact, I had spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours trying to find a pure one- there were only a handful of them, but even then each was a separate hz- not all 9. Aka,

This is very big- you are literally initiating yourself, immersing your being into all nine pure tones.

And
Never ever is it my business to comment on monetary matters, but I confess I am quizzical this is only 130; but I must bring this up. Because I believe the price was lowered on purpose as this is far too profound; if desired, it can shake up humanity to a point like no other.

In fact, I am going to call this Mythicary (a combination of tiers legendary + mythic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Anyways. This is the most heart touching Sapien release for myself in a very long while. Because it’s due to Solfeggio I stumbled upon Sapien :pray:t3:I’ve come full circle.
…And I don’t even have this yet lmao - because I already know my turning point begins the minute I click play! Not just for me, for all of you. If you want to level up and you are a novice, after the Sapien Medicine Energy Course, start here.
Anyways. Thank you so much Dreamweaver this is such a big deal- we see you :relieved:

28 Likes

PS: Albeit the following will only pertain to the few of you, such as those whom mistakenly interpreted Sapien earlier on was laughing at you, there is a very strong reason why the pinochio effect was put on this:

Because when the humble and wise give a verbal warning,
listen hard and listen well. It is not a curse; curses don’t even work like that lol. It is called tough love; a mere consequence to those unable to heed to the antecedent.
Or review mystic history where consequences like these are literally mentioned numerous times; from faakirs to sufis to any of the true sangha/ sangat, this is not something so shocking. If anything, it is usually considered typical (There is a large misconception they accept all kinds of behavior. I am not sure why)

Anyways. Thanks again Sapien!! :heart::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes