Solfeggio 9 in 1 with 0

It’s actually pretty funny.
There I was, wondering what the Pinocchio effect might be.

Even now, it’s not so bad.
These guys not only steal the product, some resell it, that’s what organized crime do.

But the ones who take it one step further and show up in the creator’s own store to insult him and urge his customers to steal too. That’s next level evil. What did the man do to you that you hate him so.
Did Dream bang their wives and shared the video or something. You have to hate the guy

14 Likes

(Can’t unsee those last lines. Need…mental…floss! :laughing: )

4 Likes

There is greed and then there is hatred

6 Likes

Oh, for sure! :+1:

3 Likes

I require more of such lines lol

But true… Such vast amounts of envy imply they love the products

2 Likes

Nice reframe! (Although I just flashed on an early teaching of a psychoanalytic theory of envy. Moar…mental floss. :rofl: )

3 Likes

New NFT coming soon…

3 Likes

Hey @anon32464289 - I was considering getting this one, but how does it compare to the older Schumann audio and the tag (both of which I use), or perhaps even to the Mythic Negentropic Full Body Coherence?

7 Likes

I’ll tune into it deeper, as I still have a hard time to grasp that field but the approach feels completely different.

The closest field seems to be Psychic Liberation 174 Hz DESNA (Feat. Sapien Medicine)

14 Likes

It has a much higher baseline then Full Body Coherence.

I would say something around 60-70% is main chakra expansion and the rest is a mix of smart cosmo-volt and point of no return.

I could feel it well on certain joints after a couple minutes so i would rate it also as a physical healing field. I combine it with ascension-naut.

22 Likes

Are the joints u feel it in damaged/inflamed?

3 Likes

Yes there is an old injury i got from snowboard that never healed completely since then and recently i lifted something heavy and my wrist wasn’t in the best position… :see_no_evil:

So these effects are quite real and i can sense it well on those areas.

A lot of great combinations are possible with this field.

(currently trying the ultimate integrator mandala with this audio and rainbow guide to work all together and enhance the effects)

16 Likes

The problem with some of solfeggio hzs you may have stumbled upon in the past, ie like the various ones on YouTube, are that we don’t know how legit it is, if it’s actually even that pure tone (not due to malice of the creator, rather due to audio compression etc).
In fact, I had spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours trying to find a pure one- there were only a handful of them, but even then each was a separate hz- not all 9. Aka,

This is very big- you are literally initiating yourself, immersing your being into all nine pure tones.

And
Never ever is it my business to comment on monetary matters, but I confess I am quizzical this is only 130; but I must bring this up. Because I believe the price was lowered on purpose as this is far too profound; if desired, it can shake up humanity to a point like no other.

In fact, I am going to call this Mythicary (a combination of tiers legendary + mythic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Anyways. This is the most heart touching Sapien release for myself in a very long while. Because it’s due to Solfeggio I stumbled upon Sapien :pray:t3:I’ve come full circle.
…And I don’t even have this yet lmao - because I already know my turning point begins the minute I click play! Not just for me, for all of you. If you want to level up and you are a novice, after the Sapien Medicine Energy Course, start here.
Anyways. Thank you so much Dreamweaver this is such a big deal- we see you :relieved:

28 Likes

PS: Albeit the following will only pertain to the few of you, such as those whom mistakenly interpreted Sapien earlier on was laughing at you, there is a very strong reason why the pinochio effect was put on this:

Because when the humble and wise give a verbal warning,
listen hard and listen well. It is not a curse; curses don’t even work like that lol. It is called tough love; a mere consequence to those unable to heed to the antecedent.
Or review mystic history where consequences like these are literally mentioned numerous times; from faakirs to sufis to any of the true sangha/ sangat, this is not something so shocking. If anything, it is usually considered typical (There is a large misconception they accept all kinds of behavior. I am not sure why)

Anyways. Thanks again Sapien!! :heart::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I guess I shouldn’t use this while I’m taking the energy course?

1 Like

Yep, they are passionate about Sapien Medicine, they love the fields, just THE WRONG WAY…

1 Like

Oh no. Only listen to the energy course audios
When you’re during the course everything to anything energy related should take a break. Consider it an energy detox

2 Likes

Cool, thanks.

New to music, started from 528hz, thanks to the captain for making these. :musical_note: @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

This is a very unique and powerful field.

First of all, it feels very different than anything I’ve tried so far from SM. The field does several things at once, and yet it’s able to deliver great effects to each respective part (similar to Plasma Flaunt on this aspect).

In terms of effects, there is a similar feeling to Immutable Happiness after you listen to it, of feeling lighter and with no worries at all. They simply vanish. Don’t need to say Solfeggio → IH is a great combination, and it gets better and better as you add more “generically powerful” fields to this playlist. Blueprint of Life, Wealth Mantra Meditational, The Dolphin Totem, Full Body Negentropic Coherence, etc, all of them get much more powerful with Solfeggio. Other fields also get stronger, in general.

The way Solfeggio is able to combine so well with these fields we all use is the main reason why I recommend everyone buying it. Not only for all these effects in a 4 min field, that would be a good reason alone.

As for the frequency’s effects:

• Body much more relaxed, mainly muscles and joints

• A feeling of mild peace, neutrality and optimism. This last one more for the lack of any pessimism, that vanishes. The peace and neutrality could be explained by the guilt and shame releases, as well as the trauma healing.

• A feeling that my flow has changed. It’s different than a luck flow, for example, but similar in the sense of “some stuff will be solved magically”. Probably effects of the Pure Miracle + Love Frequency.

And of course, if your parents won’t play more than 2 fields in a row, this is a great one to give to them. 4 minutes for all these effects. Great deal for a great price.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo for creating it :pray: :ok_hand:

37 Likes