Solfeggio 9 in 1 with 0

Or that, yeah :laughing:

Two paths to the same destination? Kinda? lol

2 Likes

Can we talk now about how crazy that field is? :grin:

9 Likes

the field is a pray answered
i havenot senced something so coherent or strong in helping my soul for a long time now.
@Captain_Nemo thank you! i have no words to describe how this scraches precisely where it itches.

dear community! buy this! use this! start slow combine together with plasma brain. it will do everything it says and more.

atleast what it can be said it is harmony. one that we lack due to enviroment and viruses.
and it is robust. and delibrate in healing.

there are no words to describe the feeling this creation gives.

may be…

pricise word is … it gives back. not many things in todays world are giving back something, most are tearing away.

i have allways had the deep thought that humans have songs inside them and are made of music in the core…

a melody…and this… of course it make it negetropic and beautiful again… corrects and makes again so one can sound beautiful and not distorted.

16 Likes

:sweat_smile: love it @Captain_Nemo

Maybe we should create a testimonial thread for this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, if anyone got links to those discord, telegram, FB chats please inform them

4 Likes

At least they will get some results now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yall need to make another thread because what is this?

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Indeed funny and fitting anti piracy protection. :)
With the hopes of not sliding off-topic too much, an idea would be to create and sell a field that would undo any negative effects and karma from pirating one or more fields.

It could be called “The redemption of the Bandit”, “The pirates’ apology”. Starting at minimum $150 or similar and they can type in a higher amount themselves for full “karma-clearing” if they pirated more. The field itself would make the pirated field work as intended (if that’s possible?) if paid for fully, as well as remove negative effects like the pinocchio nose and a small added bonus.

Perhaps Luck in life, love or anything similar. Just to encourage the transformation of becoming a better human being in general, capable of confronting their past mistake(s) and accepting the consequence.

On topic: What does it mean, “Which in a unique way can offer you a safer alternative.”? Are the original tones unsafe in some way? Frequencies is an unknown territory to me.

4 Likes

I see the sentiment but someone who goes as far as distributing someone else’s work which is their source of income doesn’t seem to seek redemption, especially if they have done that repeatedly, causing slander, berating, reputation damage, etc. Just let the person go through their karma, usually when karma hits they either learn their lesson or do it again. I may seem pessimistic but that is how some people are man, even when they are given many chances for redemption, they still seek the wrong way.

3 Likes

Can we please really go back to the topic of the field…!? Thanks people! By the way we’re going looks like we’re going to have to create a new thread for this amazing field

Crazy to think that each field (that represents a Solfeggio tone) is a morphic field itself like harmonious relationship too and all

9 Likes

Ya, I’m done.

1 Like

Gotta apply to both genders bro, piracy doesn’t discriminate between genders

3 Likes

Wonder how these two are programmed @Captain_Nemo

Nonetheless, these two by itself should be a game changer, first one for any relationships especially with a significant other a relationship without any blockages obstacles pure love etc

3 Likes

Plasma flaunt VS solfeggio

We need to buy it must ???

Plasma flaunt is not enough for full body organs regeneration

Full of confusion :sob::sob::sob:

@Captain_Nemo

1 Like

I’m a little confused by your post, so I may be misunderstanding your question(s).

They are really very different fields, for very different intentions.

Dream has said, many times and in many places on this forum, that we don’t need to buy any of his fields.

What leads you to this conclusion? (Now you have me confused. :slightly_smiling_face: )

12 Likes

I take it English isn’t her first language actually :)

Anyways, plasma flaunt is more of a physical, health-oriented, and full-body targeted approach whereas this is more of a…solfeggio approach

I mean if you are seeking to regenerate organs like say idk a kidney… I’d reckon plasma flaunt would be faster in getting you there. I mean, I’ve not regrown a kidney on my own yet so I can’t say for certain, but if I ever do- well that’s what I would do lol

6 Likes

Ah. I believe people change, not only that they can change, but that they do change. Change is inevitable for everyone. I have also seen enough criminals and bad guys do a complete 180 to know that someone who has done a bad deed at some point is not bound to be a garbage human being for the rest of his life.

Our philosophies differs. And that is fine!

I will not stray offtopic more.

3 Likes

Gumroad again :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::-1:

I just have a question:
They probably stole tens of thousands worth of fields and NFTs. Why in the world should they be left off the hook and be granted a way to buy out cheaply at 150 for their obvious criminal activity?

10 Likes

Day 2, and this field remains a huge wtf to me.

I have noticed that whenever Dream makes a big release the forum gets agitated, and well, it delivered.

Yesterday, it was released after a deep 30min meditation with the Mass Meditation field.
I knew somewhat it was an output of all of our focuses, but I can neither deny or affirm that.

I purchased the field without hesitation, and upon the first minutes it went straight for my Ego.

Backed up by diligent meditations over the last weeks on the sense of Self, and on Essence of Mantra (underrated masterpiece :pray:).

Then… my heart exploded.
I cried briefly, which did not happen in 2 years following a heart breaking event.

And I ended up so high, usual limitations somewhat stopped for the next hours and I poured love intensely to those making this life worth living.

Feeling more norm-ish today, yet my foundations and sense of self have completely shifted.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :pray:

36 Likes