The Alchemical Revision of Trauma

Choose whichever is most empowering to you. :wink:

3 Likes

Now thisssss! I’m going to remember this forever :yellow_heart: Thanks.

1 Like

welcome! love your posts. how old are you now if i may ask?

very detailed description of the effects!

you seem full of gratitute! very good!

keep it up!

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for the welcome!

I’m 39!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I felt to publicly show my gratitude for this amazing field :pray:

I have meditated with Revision of Trauma every night for the last two weeks, and you have genuinely gifted me a second life.

I love you and appreciate you infinitely.

With that said, I highly encourage anyone to do the same, we have no idea how traumatized we are until we go through the rabbit hole.

While other areas of life should not be dismissed, the wellbeing and clarity regained from that work is surreal.

If you wish to go down that way, the PTSD field is a great field to complete that work, along with the Ego Dissolution Meditation from Sammy.

Just be mindful with the PTSD field, and make sure to rather use Stellate Ganglion Block if the Amygdala healing is too much for you.

The Blueprint of the Past is also a great investment, but if you are low on cash all the Revision fields (Trauma, Childhood, Inner Self Love, Innocence) are strong standalones and I believe this would be a mistake to believe it replaces each one of them.

Finally, meditations with either the Essence of Mantras or the Essence of Faith have been for me a massive component of this ongoing healing journey.

Much love everyone

38 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Hi Captain, I and I think many people wish the missing revision audios will be available on Patreon, this one hits me right in the feels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Question @Captain_Nemo would this work on animals? Other beings…?

4 Likes

yes
it would

17 Likes

am guessing this one would but not the revision of childhood?

1 Like

Wow!

Hmm, lets wait for Captain to answer, i have no idea.

1 Like

Yes I really need all the non-paid alchemical revisions on Patreon. Any field that has alchemical revision anything is an insta-buy in my book, because they simply work THAT good.

2 Likes

as long as they have a childhood

but… this is a very human childhood
a lot of animal creatures/ beings do not grow or develop the same way as humans.

20 Likes

This just got dropped on Patreon!!!

Alchemical Revision and Pre-potential Revision of Sexual Trauma

Designed specifically to treat the above mentioned but through your perceived past and experiences. Not getting into triggering details. Actually i am not sure what to write yet, to keep it tame, real and not invite bad memories by explaining. But I think I can say, protection and defence and somebody being there for you to fix that situation is offered and alchemized to the past.

17 Likes

Nice!!! Captain keeps giving unexpected gifts :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

:grin: Note to myself to add this back to my stack haha

6 Likes

Holy moly, gotta resuscribe asap!

@Captain_Nemo would it be only for our own trauma or also the one we´ve absorped from others? :pray:

4 Likes

If it’s somethng you’ve absorped from others (and I think I understand what you’re meaning there) then it becomes your own trauma because it’s traumatic to you. So, this field will help you revise that which is traumatic to you but not the others’ experience or how they were impacted (AKA their trauma).

Does that make sense?

5 Likes

Yes it does, thank you :slight_smile:

I can´t imagine how powerful this will be…

1 Like

18 Likes