The Alchemical Revision of Trauma

Nice!!! Captain keeps giving unexpected gifts :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

:grin: Note to myself to add this back to my stack haha

6 Likes

Holy moly, gotta resuscribe asap!

@Captain_Nemo would it be only for our own trauma or also the one we´ve absorped from others? :pray:

4 Likes

If it’s somethng you’ve absorped from others (and I think I understand what you’re meaning there) then it becomes your own trauma because it’s traumatic to you. So, this field will help you revise that which is traumatic to you but not the others’ experience or how they were impacted (AKA their trauma).

Does that make sense?

5 Likes

Yes it does, thank you :slight_smile:

I can´t imagine how powerful this will be…

1 Like

18 Likes

I hope this comes to patreon any time soon.

12 Likes

Please upload this on patreon.

12 Likes

yep, came here to say this too :nerd_face: :heart: patreon :pray:

4 Likes

How many times could a child listen to this, say if the parent wanted to clear any trauma occurring unintentionally?
As we know as children, we interpret things through a different lense.
Eg. moving house, moving school. family visiting and leaving, an injury, and insignificant things can be interpreted “incorrectly”. Curious for my nephew.

I would say not how many times could but how many times needs.

They dont need much, they dont have much baggage yet even if the majority of traumas happen when we are children, the ego and the repetition of experiences when growing up is what makes the traumas grow deeper, thicker, and more attached with roots.

I think just a couple of loops a day for a few days would be enough, always followed by archetype of parental love or divine love etc, because the impact and shock of thinking “this or that” is a lack of love/trust/protection from parents (thats how they integrate them in their brain and heart) its what creates traumas

7 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

The Alchemical Revision of Trauma on Odysee

1 Like

thx , just found it too

For quite some time i was listening to alchemical revision of childhood. Amazing results, the most important being it has changed my anxious attachment to secure attachment to some degree but the change is significant enough to notice. With knight mindset things got even better but i was stuck regarding manifestation of a desire. The unbelief was just too much. So out of the blue I remember someone’s comment that listening to trauma revision boosted their manifestation ability, and i read the description and the line “ perhaps good things can happen “ resonated with me cuz the nagging unbelief was “ what if doesn’t happen “ and “ it wont happen “. I loop it around 10 times. First 3 days i used to get gloomy but today i had this huge wave of positivity, now my thoughts have changed and the possibility of that desire manifesting feels increased and i started laughing for a few minutes without any reason lol. I feel more and more hopeful, i feel my faith increasing in good things, i catch myself saying “ its all gonna be okay, everything is gonna get better” . Lovely field man. Gratitude to Capn’ :handshake::pray:t2::heart:

10 Likes

I think it makes sense to follow this one with self love or revision of childhood (especially if your trauma stems from childhood) because it is NOT enough to just erase an old memory or habit. you have to create a new positive one.

Once again I recommend the podcast episode by Dr. Andrew huberman where he goes into great detail on the subject of trauma and fear.

5 Likes

Is this currently unavailable?

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

With this being deleted on YouTube and never uploaded on patreon, I sure hope this audio returns soon

4 Likes