Negentropic shen +
VODL

:pleading_face::heartpulse:

12 Likes

or vibration of Transcendence

7 Likes

Can this help with thought forms?

Edit: I’ll find out haha bought it!

Edit 2: i feel this one way more than the negentropic Jing, and my head’s been hurting on and off, left hemisphere, right in the middle

13 Likes

Wow, words are not enough to thank you, Dream! And the artwork in this series is just gorgeous!

Feels like Negentropic Shen and Essence of Mantras are a beautiful combination which could catalyse some profound changes in one’s being. :blush:

27 Likes

My head hurts, it is normal ? Chi was so good but Shen seems brutal

4 Likes

I mix them with the soul series btw*

3 Likes

Waaooo​:fire::fire:

1 Like

can’t get a gift card because of covid , have to wait for 2 weeks :rage: im not even sick!

1 Like

two of my family members tested positive, so I have to quarantine for 14 days and can’t go to store and get a gift card

5 Likes

I have been led to purchase Negentropic Shen and I am literally blown, such a beauty…

@Maoshan_Wanderer, you are the boss on the topic and I was wondering if you’ve spent some time since the release with the “three negentropic treasures” and if you’d like to share your experience if so?

As many of us here, I am quite limited financially for the upcoming months and feeling Negentropic Shen + Plasma Light might be enough for now.

12 Likes

My 12 hours review: I was already blown by Plasma Light but this one feels like another step beyond.

I haven’t felt that good in two years emotionally & mentally (stubbornly working too hard to transcend the Ego for good) and my dream state proved it.
My dream state has been very messy for the last two years, and lately I took the habit to just wake up and meditate once I am out of deep sleep, as the dream gets more and more useless, and sometimes horrible.

This night was different, the dreams were nice, I decided to keep sleeping and it showed me what I needed to know about my Self currently.

14 Likes

or Negantropic Jing + Plasma Light can be enough, in my opinion

3 Likes

I guess the three need to be acquired. I wouldn’t miss the Shen one.

Update: Negentropic Shen + “Soma Star Breath” = BLISS.
Make sure to ground yourself afterward though :earth_africa:

6 Likes

@_OM I see you hanging around. Care to give your pov? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Me?

I like that combo. I like alot of combos :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I already bought Negentropic Jing a few weeks ago, while for a few months I have owned Soul Core Restoration. I think next will be this Shen.

9 Likes

Let’s say I want to focus on physical fatigue first… what do you think I should focus on? Jing? Or shen?

I read somewhere that when Jing is full, desire for sex drops; when chi is full, desire for food drops; when shen is full, desire for sleep drops.

So I’m wondering if shen is better than jing in this aspect? Ideally I’d have all three but got to prioritise for now :p

5 Likes

No, def Jing

3 Likes