The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

Jing is a building block - so it certainly does.

Look at it this way…

• Does a general multi-vitamin supplement (or healthy diet) help with hair loss? Yes, in a generic way by improving overall health.
  • Does a targeted hair loss treatment help better? Yes!

A multivitamin will complement the treatment. So, if you are using a hair loss field, this should certainly compliment that…

20 Likes

Are there any other prenatal / preheaven energies responsible for the building of DNA - beside Jing? @Maoshan_Wanderer

1 Like

thank you i use this with the legendary hair serum

1 Like

I know you directed your question towards someone else but, FWIW, I was taught it takes all 3 (pre-natal/Cosmic) Treasures for the building of the body (including the DNA).

3 Likes

Did Dream released a field which targets prenatal/precosmic chi and shen?

New Release - Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

New Release - The Essence Of Negentropic Shen

Since their Jing counterpart assists with prenatal/Cosmic Jing, I would imagine that these also assist with their prenatal/Cosmic forms.

6 Likes

i think the plain jing chin and shen is still good to replenish the prenatal, in time actually you become more robust and your body know if it needs more or less. I do have fatigue so I need more, somedays when I sleep 10 hours and ate a lot I don’t need any.

1 Like

hey maoshan, how jing is a building block?

1 Like

How long can you listen to this field?

I have a problem with fatigue, this field did absolutely nothing about it, the way i feel worn down.

BUT this is the real deal of a field.

I just did 20 pushups without stopping when my limit is 9 x 3 sets

I am sweating right now and I really can see life force in my sweat,it like when you are in cold weather and you sweat and you see the gas going up. Really it’s like my sweat is enriched. No body effect thought as that’s why I got it but the results are remarkable.

Also to note I started spamming a lot of fields for energy
aura regeneration 1 hour
jing 1 hour - chi x4 - shen x4
bone and organ breath 1 hour
2x times pranayama
sacral and base chakra 6x times a day

and finally for the black martian Jing 20 hours straight, I do not feel compressed, nervous or anything please not that if you can’t handle something and you feel pressured you must stop. I start to see theres either two ways of my problem with fatigue. One reason is because I used a lot of videos that my body is starving for life energies like jing,chi,prana,oxygen whatever you wanna say it is or it’s a physical thing that can be worn out with movements like cardio or something that gets your blood flowing, a nice addition to my stack will be blood jing after that discovery. Who knows maybe I see results because spamming fields all day is not my thing, I just do it to find what’s up with me.

6 Likes

In addition to do that all within a certain time I used three devices to play all fields and I grounded myself for three hours the day before I started. The three fields at once does not compromise the other energies I felt them the same, it’s just that my mind got confused with 3 different things at once. Not recommended if you start with energies I guess when you get used to the effects they work good otherwise they get divided.

1 Like

If you are referring to mental fatigue, have you tried looping Shen?

Just quickly acquiring a ton of Jing alone will not do the job.
The Jing needs to be converted into Chi (your active usable energy) and then into Shen (mental focus energy). This takes some time.
You can speed up the process by adding and looping also Chi and Shen fields.

Also, having a ton of Shen, improves the efficiency rate at which Jing is converted into Chi.

Jing (6)

18 Likes

18 Likes

hmmmm, nice addition. Maybe that’s the reason I get fatigued from eating about anything protein carbs or fats, shen deficiency.

Will try shen now to see

1 Like

Digestion requires energy (biochemical energy + Chi).
Proteins, especially from animals, require a lot of energy for digestion.
This is where the post-meal-low comes from.
If you would eat mostly salad, veggies and fruits, you would almost never experience post-meal-fatigue.

On the positive side, once the food is digested, you acquire some Jing from it, as well as more biochemical energy than before.

8 Likes

Also, do you have the Soul Restoration series?
This is to close leaks and holes in your Dan Tiens.
Dan Tiens are the storages in your energy body where you save your Jing, Chi and Shen reserves.
If you have leaks in your Dan Tiens you will loose Jing, Chi and Shen and burn out over time…

9 Likes

yes, true talk. There were times when food geve me more energy now food depletes it. Maybe more rest and chi and shen.

With these things that I cannot understand I do not like to experiment. Jing I feel I get more dense in my core somehow. Chi in bones I feel sometimes it gets tricky if you don’t have focus before and after. Chi in lower dan tien that’s where nothing happens for me no more energy no more stamina etc. Shen I felt nothing at all anytime, heart,blood and mind I suppose it goes but nothing helped.

Anyways my thing is how can I be more efficient with all these? Microcosmic orbit seems to take all my energy and not give it back. Listening to only jing becomes stagnant if I don’t move, Chi becomes stagnant if I stop thinking, Shen I don’t know what to even do with it.And everything gets depleted if I don’t use them, like nothing stores but fills and unfills. A better more energetic and sustainable aura is a thing I really want (maybe a lot want) So will try to formulate something myself. Any Idea yourself?

2 Likes

Yes I have only Soul core, other two someone gifted to me but I deleted them because I don’t want to steal and be greedy. I listen soul core restoration 2 times every other day because I like the music.

2 Likes

as of that I remember a time when I saw aliens when I heard Shen 10x times 2 years ago and played alien intercession lol. Good times.

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer, @Captain_Nemo, @SammyG
How many times can you listen to this field, since there are no indications about it?