The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

@Maoshan_Wanderer, @Captain_Nemo, @SammyG
How many times can you listen to this field, since there are no indications about it?

Since this field contains Iron Oil (Black) of Mars, I would be guided by this information in that field’s description:

6 Likes

many thanks!

1 Like

I remembered reading this below

2 Likes

Doesn’t auric energy and body repair do the same thing?

1 Like

I’d say it’s a question of location and, to a lesser degree, function.

IME, Aura and Energy Body Repair seems to work more on the etheric body–that body that encapsulates or is slightly offset from the physical body that we can see, hear, smell, taste and touch–especially the outer edge of the etheric body.

As I understand them, the dan tiens are energy centers thought to be within the physical body. The dan tiens are energy storage centers which fuel the energy meridians inside the physical body.

7 Likes

I didn’t feel much at first, but at night, there is indeed a lot of semen.

amazing work @Captain_Nemo @Limael

6 Likes

@Hauru How are you feeling ? more desire?

Several interesting testimonials :blush:.

For the moment I am not yet decided to buy it because I do not see what could bring me more. The Eternal and The Plasma Flaunt allow me to rebalance and rejuvenate my body.

On the sexual part I do not encounter any problem. Desires are always present. it hardens well when the desire is present :grin:

I look forward to the next testimonials :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

In my opinion the field should provide that little bit of masculinity that never hurts, even towards past or similar sentimental situations. This opens up to new stories without being overwhelmed by regrets and moving forward.
Just my feeling.

4 Likes

I almost forgot to comment about this

this raises your blood pressure, do not use more than 40 days I guess (i do not know for 40 days I used it since my first comment which is two weeks)

from 11/6 it went 13/7 without eating anything these days so be careful with that I guess and monitor

3 Likes

Who said that?

is it an official warning :warning:, or it’s a “Guess” as you wrote?

I ask because I use it every day x3.

If your Warning is Officially confirmed by Dream and team, I will consider taking breaks.

Thanks for giving us this info.

4 Likes

Teo is right, dont use for 40 days, It includeds red oil

3 Likes

I should take a break after 40 days of listening…

even if I don’t have blood pressure problem?

Is that what you mean by this :point_down:

2 Likes

I personally think its best not to risk it, and just stop the audio after 40 days

I dont know if u can play it after the 40 days. :man_shrugging:

yes

2 Likes

Ok thank you for the clarification,

I didn’t know that the field expires after 40 days :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Dyslexic_Professor

2 Likes

Am not too sure

U could ask somone else. Maybe after the blood pressue lowers. Not too sure.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

But what if we don’t use it everyday? Then the 40 days starts over? Lol

3 Likes

If u dont use it every day maybe u dont have to worry about heart problems?
What u think?
Am guessing. Dont say i said so. Because am just as cluessless. Just throwing guess.

2 Likes

No idea either. I’m thinking if you use it every day or every other day to use only 40 total days…but if used even less than that, like weekly, then maybe there is no reason to worry about blood pressure. Still, just a guess.

3 Likes