Iron Oil (Black) of Mars

Below is taken directly from alchemical information about the Iron Oil (Black) of Mars.

This being the refined presentation of it as an energetic audio, these were what was claimed in the past,

which may usually be a measure of truth and exaggeration combined, or maybe not.

2 - 3 times per usage

(keep in mind this is supposed to affect blood pressure, i highly recommend you pay attention to that when using)

(Alchemical Description)

This oil is made from an ore widely found in the Himalayan belt. This black
sticky ore is first purified and made soluble. It is then distilled very
slowly in a glass retort to release its thick oily soul (approximately 15%
of its weight).

It is excellent for: diabetes, male and female sterility, as a strong tonic
it is highly recommended in general debility due to old age; bronchial
disorders; asthma; piles, inflammation, digestive disorders like dyspepsia;
worms, constipation; skin ailments; blood pressure and sexual impotency.

Note: The treatment should not exceed 40 days as it could increase blood
pressure. It must not be given to kidney stone or gall-bladder stone
patients.

44 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Is this part of the (Alchemical Description) or is this for the field?
Just checking

9 Likes

Thank you for this series.

Looks :fire::metal:

5 Likes

@SorcerySupreme hey! Get this

3 Likes

Black Mars field

3 Likes

This sounds like alchemically refined shilajit and shilajit normal is already the bomb for health. And libido. Oh you bet.

22 Likes

Looks like this is directly from Captain. @Dyslexic_Professor

5 Likes

This is very powerful, thank you!

Bought by happenstance at 12:11 with playback beginning at 12:12am on the day of Mars.

6 Likes

Can any male attest to any improvement in the strength of erections?

6 Likes

Immediate, and strong.

8 Likes

Thanks, not finding much information on this black iron oil. Found the same source which is there in gumroad description.

This from Volume 2 of The Hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus The Great.

Throughout the ages of civilization, Mars/Iron has stood as a symbol of masculine energy, vitality and fiery passion. The priesthood of antiquity, revered Mars/Iron for its qualities of courage, will power, and male generative force. These mystics of old, used Mars/Ironā€™s energy to confront the deepest parts of their ego, killing off all unneeded behaviors and beliefs. To the alchemist of those days, Mars/Iron was linked to the gall balder, pancreas, blood flow, and the male gentiles. The ancient alchemist also knew of Ironā€™s role in metabolism and the transportation of oxygen via blood flow. Those ancient practitioners made oil of iron, which they used to purify the blood, healing wounds, soothing the gall balder, stopping bleeding ulcers, strengthening bone marrow, increase orgasm sensitivity, and enhancing instincts.

Mars/Iron is used in magic rituals, to promote energy, strength, determination, will power, assertively, fertility rites, and new beginnings and undertakings.

To the alchemist of today, Mars/Iron gives us the energy and courage to face our deepest fears and traumas. While teaching us to not conform to others beliefs and to form our own world view. When the alchemist is out of balance with Mars/Iron they can become judgmental, over critical, stubborn, or have feelings of unworthiness, passive, timid, and indecisive. It is true that Mars/Iron is primarily a masculine force, but when this force is brought into harmony, it can give the alchemist the stamina and courage needed to face any obstacle he or she may face. It is important to note, that without the drive and assertiveness given by Mars/Iron, one becomes stagnate and unwilling to face the hard trials of life.

22 Likes

100% confirm, almost painfulā€¦ Thatā€™s how much blood flow is occurring.

11 Likes

Soā€¦ I donā€™t even know who to tag other than the captain o.O

Iā€™m not well versed in alchemy, and thatā€™s an understatement.
Its difficult to find quality resource by googling because I canā€™t tell whatā€™s legit/what makes sense and what does not.

I donā€™t want to enhance ā€œmasculineā€ or ā€œmars-likeā€ qualities in me in general, because Iā€™m a woman and if I need to enhance anything itā€™s the opposite.
But, there are certain conditions listed that this would be useful for for me.

My question is,
Iā€™m not sure how these alchemical fields work - would this sort of ā€œbalanceā€ the qualities and work somewhat targeted to the physical, or can it cause excess?

Any girls who got it?

4 Likes

Mars rules blood and private area both male and female. Along with anal area. I think this oil can be good for people who suffer from to much sexual energy. To a perfect balance. It goes with bone marrow as well. I think this oil can help with people with hemorrhoids as well :eyes:

13 Likes

This one seems to be helping with anxiety, just bought it! Excited to see its effects

1 Like

Yes! This how I feel. I was questioning why i feel so you know calm and grounded.

3 Likes

Take a break after 40 days?

This seems like it enhances testosterone. My shoulder seem broader and muscles fuller. Very potent. I think Iā€™ll listen less next time.

13 Likes

Also just feel differentā€¦ More Alive, more present, more active,ā€¦

10 Likes