The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

No its a new account but the same person. I left for sometime.I have the anonymous account that made the plasma bioactive thread haha I was doped at that moment with so many likes :stuck_out_tongue:

well then I will skip the 1/3 of the description and go with the better jing and life force which I do not know what it is still but really like the name. Still liked because it sound very promising. Letā€™s see what the future holds.

Hey man, how you doing? How are my dogtags your taking care of them? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I take care of them like gold LOL.

I would have liked to buy all the ones you had LOL.

:smiley::+1:

1 Like

any information about the life force part? what is it?

A quick review for this one I listened yesterday 6 times and 3 times today and even if I hadnā€™t went for running or walking or even exercise yesterday I did 6 km and today I did 8 km of walking all without feeling any low energy because when I start doing any cardio exercise even mild after 15 min mark I start get a headache from toxins circulating. Now nothing at all, really good feel and the jing from it is really refined my guess itā€™s that it is the combination that is complimentary the jing stays the same. So no need to listen to jing for 30 times everyday 12 mins of this and itā€™s the same lol.

edit : I am listening to aura cleanse for the past 3 hours because yesterday I couldnā€™t sleep from it, this is very stong if you ask me with my toleration to jing, maybe the oil or the life force aspects are the aspects that made me more robust.

edit 2 : if you have any fields that will make you more tired (not the fast sleep field) then please let me know because its 11 p.m. now and i feel like I can go for another 10 hours feeling good.

19 Likes

As expected I sleeped at 5 a.m Greece time yesterday and woke up 10:30 a.m without any fatigue. I mean is it really that healthy to function that way?

Edit : Also I started hearing really heavy audios of Dreamweaver like raise your vibration, workout upper and calfs and my playlist of the day before even sleeping. No fatigue from that either.

8 Likes

Maybe this one, I am not sure, itā€™s on Patreon.

This is the YouTube link

I donā€™t know if I am allowed to post Patreon links in the Forum

2 Likes

Yes I assume it is this there is nothing else with that name in the whole forum, really cool concept

1 Like

I think so,
in the description Captain mentioned it as ā€œLife forceā€ but the title is "The force of life"
Description here

This is the NFTšŸ‘‡

3 Likes

I just bought it, I think I understood these virtues, I will tell you later what it does, but already having listened to it 1.5 times, I feel a sensation, super cool in the lower abdomen, I I hope it will give me lots of energy to play sports and that it will cut my appetite, thatā€™s what I understood, weā€™ll see

7 Likes

Do you think this will help with hair loss

2 Likes

I think if your hair loss is promoted by any health related symptoms oil of mars is accountable for or loss of jing or loss of life force then yes. Otherwise no.

2 Likes

Thanks for the parsing, I will try this @Teo

1 Like

No problem man, I saw you have plasma flaunt too and hair treatment. Look fields work if you have the raw materials to work, sometimes they stop working because of that in my experience. If they donā€™t have something to build then they donā€™t do a thing. I heard there are amino acids to promote better hair but my knowledge is limited to carnitine because I see it in the shampoos here and there. Look up for it maybe your problem is not a field related,maybe the fields donā€™t have a reconstruction materials

3 Likes

Hauru try castor oil, and also olive oil mixed with a few drops of rosemary essential oil.

I used castor oil to help my lashes grow for my wedding and it was great

Iā€™ve also heard around here (havenā€™t tried it) the dutasterided scalp

6 Likes

thatā€™s what my mom does, she is 62 and looks 45

1 Like

Does she put it on her skin too

1 Like

I do not know about that, I saw them in the bathroom when I was living there, castor oil and rosemary and we are greek so olive oil eating everyday.

also a water that had a something like ashes and rose blend with a spray bottleneck for the hair

2 Likes

Yes, Edgar cayce said something about rose water for beauty will help the guys too! We all have skin

Rose is also I believe a decent clearing agent, spiritually

2 Likes

well I donā€™t know more I just have good memory, only thing I use these days is a soap bar with olive oil and thatā€™s about it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like