The Force Of Life

Raga Hamsadhwani is a raga which came from the Carnatic or South Indian system of music. Its flow is that of a simple pentatonic raga.
This is meant to provide a unique and energetic listening experience, with a flow on the bansuri which represents force, that is life.
Life or this life force can push you to grow, change, heal, Regenerate, it is the wellspring from which new life can be created. Pure clean notes to soothe your complete being as the systematic improvisation of the raga (Alaaps) carry you on a journey towards renewed life and vigor.

135 Likes

This is heavenly! Thanks, Captain! :sparkling_heart:

18 Likes

‎Duo - EP by Sapien Medicine on Apple Music

The Force Of Life
Gratitude for blessings

21 Likes

Three people typing LoL

11 Likes

There is another one called Gratitude for blessings

12 Likes

I am interested in what “Duo” in description and thumbnail means :star_struck:
Thanks Captain!

8 Likes

Means two bud

7 Likes

Yes, The Force is with me :grin:

Star Wars reference since some haven’t watched it.

7 Likes

Gratitude for blessings - YouTube

7 Likes

Duo by Sapien Medicine on TIDAL

5 Likes

Is there a description?

(If so, could you please update the OP with that information? TIA!)

5 Likes

Thank you Sapien!!!

5 Likes

Nah no description as of now but pretty sure it’s for life force regeneration

14 Likes

Have a sore throat. After playing this, the pain seems to have subsided somewhat

11 Likes

thanks @Captain_Nemo

11 Likes

First loop: It feels like an Ojas + Jindan + Three Treasures all together. Also music just reminds me of them. Anyways waiting for the official description :heart:

35 Likes

The force is strong in all of you, my young padawans

23 Likes

Life force, done Captains way. Another treasure :clinking_glasses:

NFT hype level worthy, for free :heart::four_leaf_clover:

Thank you :pray:t3:

33 Likes

Upon the first few minutes of playing this I felt an unmistakably massive surge in life force energy. This may be THE life force booster I’ve been waiting for the past couple years. I have others but this is potent and feels like your life force energy builds more the longer you listen.

44 Likes

This is Epic! Went on a walk outside and i have never felt better!!! Thank you x 100 :)

17 Likes