3 months, no results

I’m not aware of all these terms

Do you have a link for this? I probably can’t afford it now but who knows in the future. I also don’t want to buy fields if I’m not sure it will work.

Is there any playlist and guidelines to all these?

Oh okay, I will probably then remove plasma beach and mana circuits from my playlist and see how it goes

I always thought this as well, but someone told me it’s fine to use more than 2-3 fields as long as they are related.

How would I do that?

use the search function in the forum for “point of no return” and “your energetic being”

Thank you

TL,DR: Aura clearing before, automated grounding after. Support your energy body, balance everything.

Well since you already have a damaged nervous system…and you never used fields before…you may simply not be able to get into this work.

Use any supplement and practice you can, to get your nervous system stronger. Listen to fields while sleeping or just when you wake up, when there isn’t a lot more going on so your nervous system can work on them.

See if by playing them first thing in the morning, you aren’t exhausted all day…which means yes, those fields are as much as you can handle. And you need a “free” nervous system for them to work.

As for supporting your energy body, I’d suggest you try these:

The card system. Mostly the attunement, energy expansion, and healing cards.

The cards are in Instagram.

The instructions are here:

If you have any doubts, you probably can find further instructions or recommendations in the forum. If not, feel free to ask.

Torsion field (I think it supports nervous system healing) is used cause it helps to absorb other fields better too. It is very healing over-all.

You may want to listen to quasi crystal or herkimer diamond fields. Crystal energies “teach” us to absorb energies, so it could help you too. They are gentle and shouldn’t overload your NS either.

So you can give them a listen some days (no need to keep in your stack) at the beginning, before other fields (always after deep aura clearing, that’s the first one always).

These are more experimental in your case, so you can skip them. But the others I’m sure will have a positive effect on you.

These are probably the gentlest and more restorative energies. After working with them, you can go onto mana, prana, ojas, orgone.

Orgone by itself is both healing of the nervous system (has a “charge”) and grounding. Fa jin gong also has a charge, so it can help heal the nervous system and energy body simultaneously.

Using some jing and chi infusion before playlists probably won’t hurt either. Those are gentle too, if you don’t overdo them. You just need enough to support the fields working.

I think torsion field could be used before and after your playlists.

Then, something that doesn’t stimulate energy directly but balances and will complement any healing is accupressure.

You can use it right after your playlists, before, in the middle or anywhere.

If you manage to heal your nervous system, you could listen to it on another device, loop it, etc. It is generally safe even for slightly damaged (or more like burned from field use) nervous systems. For now, listen 3x to anything…maybe 5x to this one if you feel fine with it.

And something I haven’t seen mentioned is grounding. When using anything for the nervous system, grounding is necessary.

Another gem to use when the nervous system is out of whack is five elements balanced.

So imo,

• deep aura clearing-torsion-healing stack-five elements-acupressure-grounding

would balance things out perfectly and allow the nervous system healing fields to work on your body, and slowly build up your nervous system to take more fields and not get burned down or overloaded.

Other things can help, if the case isn’t really that your nervous system can’t take fields, but it is more energy related.

If you’re using ego dissolution and SLR, feel free to add abundance mindset or spiritual growth states.

These do great things to the energy body but are gentler in a way than other fields. They are still strong, use only when you feel ready. But if SLR doesn’t drain you, I’d definitely give this a try. It works on your mindset in a different way.

So yeah…I guess you have a lot to read, learn and digest now. I’d make sure to understand things (and you can always ask), rather than adding fields to your stack without knowing what they do.

1 Like

Seriously not stopping is main factor here, use NGF for longer than 3-4x if you don’t feel any tiredness from it, Body Healing 2-3x daily spread, Brain Regeneration during sleep.

Im unsure about free fields the only ones I tried for energetic healing are paid:

Soul/Core Energy Restoration - Audios / Sapien Medicine - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)
And
Aura and Energy Body Repair - Audios / Sapien Medicine - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

I noticed a change after focusing on these 2 only. I feel alot less tired after a long day of work / errands too

3 Likes

First of all thanks for all the information, it must’ve took some time to gather all of that,I appreciate it.

Unfortunately there’s no supplement or practice that I’m aware of that can heal my peripheral nerves. I tried physical therapy but that wasn’t effective either.

I usually listen to the fields throughout the day, it really depends on when I have time.

See the thing is the fields don’t affect me at all. Not just the healing part, but they also don’t make me tired. I just feel nothing.

I will look into that

Just one more thing. How long would you suggest me to try this new stack?

1 Like

Thank you will consider this

Should notice something within a couple of weeks or three. If there is zero of zero results…I’d try something else, honestly.

Hm if they don’t tire you out, you may be completely blocking them.

Or maybe your nervous system actually handles them well. And you could use strong healing fields.

If nothing happens in a while…try looping some strong field. Like just one field the whole day. Another one the next day, etc.

Fields should definitely exhaust you…or energize you, depending on their effect. But most of them, if looped, would put you to sleep.

Hope you get a new stack soon and works well for you.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hello KJ1234,

I am not sure what exactly you have and I won’t ask you to share it here. I know you will be able to judge best if the following may be applicable to your situation or if they can safely be dismissed instead.

• B Vitamins
  • LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone)

Please do your dilligent research on medical findings and consult with your doctor before taking anything as to not cause harm, but I wanted to mention these as they came to mind. Again, they may not apply to your case; but if they do, great :)

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Thanks again, just one more question.
What would qualify as a strong field?

Hey Kay,
I don’t mind sharing it, I have done so before on the forum.
I have nerve damage in my ulnar and median nerve in my arm from a deep cut from glass.
Interesting, i haven’t heard of LDN before, will have a look at it. But from my research that I did some time ago there’s no evidence of nerve regeneration/healing in science. I could be mistaken, I’m not sure

1 Like

I was thinking of cosmo-volt when I wrote that. May be heavy for the NS.

Will have a look at them thank you.

I will just try the new stack for some weeks and see where I go from there. If I manage to see any improvement I will stick with it, if not it’s probably best to look for something else.
Thanks anyways for all the help
If I get any results i will definitely come back with a update to let you know.

1 Like

Just my opinion and certainly not medical advice, but I would skip ego dissolution, subconscious limit dissolver, mana circuits, etc., but I would follow JAAJ suggestion to use the the Energy Body/Deep Aura Cleansing first. I would follow with the “body nerve healing” field on Patreon. You might feel a little pain, but it found nerve issues I didn’t know I had. You know you have nerve issues, so I suspect you might feel something, I felt a bit of pain, so fair warning. Once you get a solid reaction, add the other fields back in and try new ones, but I think that combo will be very powerful and quick. At least, it was for me.

2 Likes

Hi
Yeah I’m following JAAJ’s advice.
Right now I start every day with Energy Body/Deep Aura Cleansing. I started drift’s suggested stack yesterday which is * deep aura clearing-torsion-healing stack-five elements-acupressure-grounding.
I will give this a try a few weeks and I’ll try urs after.

Do you still need help with this ?