New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

This is a traditional Mongolian folk song
featuring elements of throat singing and a Khoomei.
This is designed to work with the older five elements theory.
The five elements are earth, water, fire, air, and space. These five elements form the metabolism of the body.

– Earth controls the physical structure of the body: bones and flesh. All life forces become
inert and inactive in this element and more energy is used to keep a body active.

– Water controls the kidneys, male and female reproductive organs, and produces antibodies. Water keeps the body and life flowing.

– Fire controls the spleen, liver, pancreas, and keeps all the organs active. It creates fire in the body. It heats water. It regulates sight, provides strength to the body by digesting food, induces hunger and thirst, maintains the suppleness of muscles, and a beautiful complexion.

– Air controls the chest, lungs, and heart and forms the purity of the mind and heart. Air is life itself. It is strength and guides every part of our body. It moves bile and phlegm, which cannot move in the body by itself.

– Space controls the entire body, thyroid, parathyroid, tonsils, saliva, cerebral and spinal fluid, the nervous system, and eliminates poison from the body. In order for air to circulate in the body and maintain a proper balance, there has to be space. If such circulation is blocked, it creates pain, even leading to heart attacks and loss of consciousness.

This works towards directing those elemental energies in the areas mentioned above, in the correct balance.

70 Likes

Luv it!
Been thinking about mongolia for weeks, nice singing too.

23 Likes

Very nice @Captain_Nemo.

Definitely feel it working.

33 Likes

I’m loving this song :star_struck:

14 Likes

That Mongolian blue grass funk! :fire: :fire: :smiley:

10 Likes

i really needed some grounding after a couple rounds of this, i especially felt the “fire” in the mentioned areas, and feels good :+1:
also my eyesight felt a bit clearer

10 Likes

22 Likes

:joy::+1:

5 Likes

Mongolian throat singing… yeeeeeey!

29 Likes

A five elements field :star_struck:
Seems like a good alrounder and this field with alchemical mind expansion would transform our minds in master monk minds, wow _
Thank yooo dream :metal:

19 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

Negentropic Treasures + This :pray::heart:

12 Likes

man i literally started heating up :joy:, thank you Dream :heart_eyes::heart::heart:

6 Likes

This is amazing! Thanks Dream.

6 Likes

Awesome Dream, wonderful creation and description.

8 Likes

Thank You Dream!!!

3 Likes

Wonderful. Captain is creating stuff that aim to several things combined thus allowing us to reduce our stacks and with a higher kick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::tada::star_struck:

We are lucky.

13 Likes

Love this music!

Some years ago I was trying to lear khoomei… whenever I was driving my car I started making these sound and rarely getting an overtone…

Imagine people in cars next to me when waiting for the green light :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Wow, thank you @Captain_Nemo ! My new favourite. I listened 4-5 times, so addictive, I could easily loop it for an hour.

9 Likes

Absolutely amazing field!!

Thank you, Dreamy! :pray:

Beautiful medicine…

Now we’ve got the ancient wisdom of The Bushman Medicine and this field!!

20 Likes