Random thoughts thread

nope lol.

But it would do good things for you. TCM is holistic and, these days, heavily focused on herbal remedies and diet. You would need to have balanced diet and physical activity levels to have good health (according to TCM). Soul restoration and acu-automation would go a good way for energetic hygiene and balancing meridians, though.

1 Like

that alone would help with organs imbalances?

or that is part of energetic hygiene (soul restorations and acu-automaton)?

1 Like

yea ive seen a lot now. Im gonna get a few lol

allopathic and TCM >>>> health gainz

ill do ayurveda soon too

1 Like

Organ imbalancesā€¦ :thinking: . Just keeping active physically does a lot for that, as long as it isnā€™t overdone.

The different meridians related to the organs move throught the arms, legs, and trunk. So moving around and exercising does a lot to break stagnations and keep things open.

The Soul core restoration can help build and reinforce the integrity of deep storage centers, and this can have spillover effects to other systems. I havenā€™t used the acu-automaton, so I canā€™t comment. But, if it matches normal acupuncture, it can influence energy flows and help correct imbalances. But itā€™s effect would be limited when compared to a dedicated qigong routine; it would be more of a fine-tuner that can leverage specific sticking points.

3 Likes

I meant the TCM stuff

Qi stagnation, yin deficiencies, dampness

i dont now

2 Likes

Anything that works on balancing energy or imparting negentropic qualities can help with those things. This might help :man_shrugging: :

3 Likes

Tigers are TRULY Fast and Terryifing!
Watch this clip (also, read comments):

Also, as far as I know, the Siberian ones are THE Apex Feline Predator (?), Followed by the Bengalese one.

Which Predators/Carnivores is/are your favorite(s)?
(on land, on/in water, on air)

As a child, I used to be obsessed with Anaconda (after watching the OG 90s movie); they are truly majestic and Terryifing Beasts.

1 Like

Tigers are apex predators, they can even beat gators and crocs in battle, something their feline cousin, the lions, cannot claim to do.

I think their equals are hippos.

2 Likes

Alright, the time has finally come. I am tired of watching people try to steal from my religion.

@Rosechalice @Nice2knowU @Dr_Manhattan

You can delete my account now,

Adios :wave:

Brother, what happened?

2 Likes

Why do I feel like dragons donā€™t take part in human affairs aka conflicts?

When I start distrusting aliens, etcā€¦theyā€™re always there as usual.

1 Like

Where are Dragons living?

In another dimension (maybe, Idk)?

If so, I could understand why they donā€™t care about Our conflicts, itā€™s none of their business (?), maybe (?).

Idk. Just writing my thoughts.

2 Likes

Yetā€¦

We have so many legends, so many Myths portraying dragons, all over the world.

Hmm. ā€¦

Maybe they really lived here some time ago.

Also, they could live deep in the Earth, under its surfaceā€¦
Who knows.

Also, this makes you thinkā€¦
Of possibilities:

A cave with itā€™s own ecosystem, with weatherā€¦

A glimpse into something much bigger, perhapsā€¦

Well, who knowsā€¦

1 Like

What do you mean by your religion?

2 Likes

Just find a job that lets you be lazy and life becomes eazy :grin:

1 Like

Bear 100%

1 Like

This reminds me of all those 80-90s movies. Even the ā€œLand before timeā€ series xD

1 Like

Quite dangerousā€¦
Also, if it puts its mind to kill, thereā€™s no safety, unless there are favorable circumstances (not in the woods/wild, a few people, weapons available or just having a safe shelter :grin:)ā€¦

Trees are out of the question lol.

2 Likes