The Spleen Cleaner & Regenerator

This is a smart field specifically targeted to the spleen,
Contains a combination of the follow previous fields.
stem cell and scar removal
Cells are charged to -30 millivolts
increased oxygen absorption to spleen
cholesterol and plaque and clot removal
Use as needed
(For the Subscription Tier)

42 Likes

Dream Going all out on Patreon :D. Wonder what more Goodies Await!

7 Likes

Thank you Captain, I need it very much :pray:

“The spleen controls the transportation and transformation, and the metabolism of moisture is most related to the spleen.” “The Radical Cure of All Diseases” also metaphorically states that the function of the spleen and stomach is not functioning properly, just like a truck transporting fresh vegetables and fruits encountering traffic jams, it can only spoil, turn into stagnant water, and become stagnant water. Pathological products that cannot be used and metabolized are stored by the body

Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the spleen is the center of digestion and one of the most important organs in digestive function. It is responsible for controlling blood circulation and extracting “qi” from the food we eat and transporting it to other parts of the body to support health. Chinese medicine also regards the spleen and stomach as the pairing of the entire digestive system. An imbalance of the spleen can cause what Western medicine calls gastrointestinal problems

The spleen belongs to the earth in the five elements, and the five colors belong to yellow. There is a so-called “Yellow food nourishing spleen method”, which is based on these five elements. And yellow foods such as mushrooms, carrots, papaya, yams, sweet potatoes, soybeans, bananas, pumpkins, millet, oranges, etc., are mostly sweet and fragrant, and contain high nutritional value. With enough nutrition, you can completely avoid the problem of the spleen being afraid of eating too much.

22 Likes

Thank you!!

6 Likes

:100: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Dream going crazy with these new uploads this is a unique one because this is like the 2nd one to just target the spleen.

3 Likes

The first that I know of… I think I’ve only seen it mentioned for the lymphatic fields and Mongolian 5-elements.

Very cool :pray:

—It interesting to see how things trace through the body. I was working with the blood, lymph, and their related vessels. And now we have Heart and Spleen fields. The yang and yin systems which influence each other.

6 Likes

Absolutely a first and soooo important to have!!

For the longest this was the only organ that we did not have any field for, well there it is! That tiny little thing is related to hormones, stomach, emotions, whatever it is that needs to be regulated lol surely needs some good spleen action!

Thank youuuu!!

20 Likes

Will these fields become ineffective if I stop my subscription?

3 Likes

Although we haven’t yet had an official statement on that, it would seem to be the logical conclusion from being on the same tier as the Financial Protector, which does stop working when you stop your subscription, and not on the other tier which continues to work even when you stop your subscription.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 5.52.14 PM

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 5.55.03 PM

perfect to play before any Deep work sessions/meditations.

3 Likes

A perfect combo with Lymphatic Effusion+

2 Likes

New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

Queued right now.

Tried this today. Was lying on my right side. Started to feel like a cooling feeling on my left side and a little towards the back. Then tingling and for a second I almost laughed coz it felt ticklish :joy:. So I was wondering where exactly the spleen is located and googled pictures and to my surprise it is around that area i felt this sensation.

3 Likes