Mastering one’s chi energy?

Hey everyone. Hope all is well. :slight_smile:

Regarding the topic at hand, I recently had a reiki session that went pretty good.

However, I was advised to strengthen my chakras as well as implement daily chi exercises into my routine. Namely balancing, purifying and linking my chi to earth’s vibrations so I don’t feel as ungrounded (which had been a real persistent issue for some time now).

I’ve played the Internal Alchemy album a few times over an extended period of listening to Sapien’s audios, but I’d like to know other than that album what other fields or exercises can I implement to harness my chi so that I don’t run into that same issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation
as well as the Chi and Grounding fields, the New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine), and the acupuncture fields. Oh, and Jing to give your Chi some place to be.

2 Likes

Thank you @WellBeing!

So for a hypothetical sequence to balance and restore chi:

Star Exercise
Mana Circuits
Acu-automation (x2)
Shen (x2)
Chi Elixir (x3)
Jing (x2)
Microcosmic orbit (x3)

I was thinking of maybe adding Ojas and Crucible into this stack as well.

Thoughts?

That’s fine. The Star Exercise can be done separately from your stack. The key with the exercise is to be consistent with it, so get in the habit of doing it at times of the day when you know you can do it (although not too close to bedtime because it is energizing :wink: ).

That’s a good stack you’ve got there. I personally be inclined to do the Acu-Automaton before Mana Circuits but I don’t know of that makes such a big difference one way or the other. Play around with it and see what you like best.

When it comes to the 3 Treasures in this sort of application, the more mainstream order would be Jing first. (You could do Shen then Chi, given your application, afterwards or the more classical Chi then Shen.) Jing first gives a place for your Chi to be. It’s similar (although not technically the same) as the grounding you’re wanting.

Since we’re talking about my preferences, I think I’d do The Internal Alchemical Crucible (since we now have multiple Crucibles :laughing: ) after the healing of Acu-Automaton and before the 3 Treasure. I personally would put Ojas after the 3 Treasures but before the Microcosmic Orbit.

I thought you wanted to ground this but I don’t see any grounding fields? Automated Grounding, Schumann Resonance, The Tree Experience–pick one.

2 Likes

Deciding which of the treasures to play first has confused me at times so thank you for clarifying.

I actually tested out the stack I posted this morning - in addition to the Force of Life that I used at the beginning. Although I feel slightly more energized, I definitely think this stack could use some improvements.

So I’ll keep your suggestions in mind.

Acu-automation
Mana Circuits
Internal Alchemical Crucible

Jing
Chi
Shen

Or

Jing
Shen
Chi

Ojas
Microcosmic Orbit

To answer your question, I typically use the Tree Experience when I’m grounding at the end of a stack.

Cool idea!

Cool. I’m glad you’re not overlooking your goal.

1 Like