The Internal Alchemical Crucible

This combines a few processes and techniques to create a new internal alchemy,
It is gathers the impurities and negative thinking the core of your being, and burn it, while transforming and transcending the level basal energies into a clarified nectar for the lake of the mind.
I guess we can call it an internal basal energy transformer, but it also involves the body itself in this process, so it works on physical and energetic.
(an enhanced digestion and processing of internal poisons)
it is an expanded work of
Mula - Uddiyana - Jalandhara bandha with a wider scope of energy drawing for transformation and elements of tummo and internal body processes.

Tips:

119 Likes

As I said in the comment I made already on YouTube I theorize this would work FANTASTIC after energy related work audios (i.e. repel negative energy), ego dissolution and subconscious limits removal.

Iā€™m not really able to adequately describe what Iā€™m experiencing but itā€™s definitely way noticeable and I know this is good and doing a LOT

Awesome field fo sho

37 Likes

I laughā€¦

There will never be a favorite audio in my book.

33 Likes

Oh lord.

27 Likes

Dreamā€™s field is more advanced from time to time. :rose:

23 Likes

oh cool something i can try out tonight!

watching for testimonials!

21 Likes

Thank you Dream for this amazing release!

17 Likes

Ded :skull::grin::green_heart:

10 Likes

Iā€™ll give my absolute best shot to describe this since Iā€™m in the mindset that might just make this work lol.

So I literally had finished doing ego dissolution x2 and MEF Dynamics subconscious remove blockages x6, give or take, followed by a break where I was plasma charging water bottles

Soon as I played this itā€™s likeā€¦ CRAZY noticeable, in the weirdest sort of superposition of ā€œthis is overhauling some of your everything there, Alexā€ and ā€œb-but I donā€™t really know whatā€™s happening other than it looks kind of like what I read in the description?ā€

I dont know what made this come at me like so hard with me having QUITE a few variables going into my current state of being

I dont know what to fully expect from being affected by this or how permanent itll be or what all different thingymabobs out there could affect what and all that

Before I wrap up itā€™s important I try to explain my subjective direct experience as this is going on. Its literallyā€¦ well, simplest way to put it is that it looks like the field is being some octopus like energy being with some Lovecraftian count of tentacles all just shifting and moving and tuning andā€¦ again, back to my use of the word ā€œoverhaulā€.

Likeā€¦ I sense and can see that invisible background layer that sort of imperceptibly overlays the stuff that you DO notice in your reality

And itā€™s like I saw subtleā€¦ changes in that background silence and invisibility

Okay Iā€™m giving up now on continuing this. Disclaimer, for all I know, none or all or anywhere in between of that could be right or accurate or whatever. I dont do energy work a la yoga, I donā€™t meditate much (but I make it EXTREMELY important to prioritize awareness anywhere and everywhere I can bring it in my life) so there could be so many things that those of you who ARE well versed on those kinds of subtle energies and things could more accurately describe this

I would have said nothing and left it to others to better explain this but this was crazy and Iā€™ve never had this type of experience with ANY field before and the weird restructuring of invisible background energies and stuff being SO visibly altered in this way was awesome and I just felt like sharing my cool experience :)

25 Likes

Mula Bandha ā€“ Root Lock

ā€œEven an old person becomes young by constantly practicing Mula Bandhaā€ ā€“ Hatha Yoga Pradipika.

Uddiyana Bandha, Shakti Kundalini and the Chakras

Energetically Uddiyana Bandha (with the continuous support of Mula Bandha) propels the already awakened Shakti Kundalini energy up through the Sushumna Nadi affecting change

Jalandhara Bandha ā€“ Throat Lock

ā€œEngaging Jalandhara Bandha destroys old age and death. Jalandhara bandha closes the opening of the group of Nadis, through which Amrita, the nectar that is housed in the Soma of the brain, falls down. In Jalandhara Bandha, a perfect contraction of the throat will ensure that the nectar does not fall into the fire (the Surya situated in the navel)ā€ ā€“ Hatha Yoga Pradipika.

52 Likes

Hopefully gets uploaded on patreon, I usually prefer the direct audio. (I believe the quality is much better & thus effect)

8 Likes

Just tried this out and it is totally amazing!! I felt it working strongly on my heart chakra. I feel lighter and canā€™t stop smiling.

This morning Iā€™ve been thinking about an ongoing situation with a difficult person in my life. After listening, I canā€™t get back into that feeling. Itā€™s just gone!

I mean, how is this even possible??

Iā€™ve been doing a lot of releasing in the last few weeks with the SEE course. I canā€™t even begin to imagine how powerful it will be to use this video with the work. Releasing on steroids! I know what Iā€™m doing tonightšŸ˜

Thank you so much Dream. This gift is invaluable, truly invaluable. Itā€™s such a service to humanityā¤ļø

39 Likes

:exploding_head:

I said once and ill say it again.

Me:

Captain Plasma:

Take me already to another dimension what am i going to do here all perfect? :joy:

38 Likes

I fall in love with this quote even thought iā€™m not an old person.

14 Likes

I woke up a few minutes ago. Had only 3 hours of sleep. So I had a headache and was in a shitty mood.

Listened to this one time.

It felt like a vacuum cleaner in my brain was cleaning shit up. I could actually feel something going on in my head. It started to feel lighter.
By the end of the audio my headache was gone.

And ā€œshitty moodā€ turned to ā€œyeah Iā€™m good moodā€.

42 Likes

This + Ojas :fire: I donā€™t think itā€™s a coincidence they sound very similar

44 Likes

Youtube is 128 kbps AAC. It is about the same as 192 kbps MP3 if uploaded in Patreon. So it still works very well.

6 Likes

Yay!! I made a request a few months ago on bandhas, so happy to see this - plus all the additional stuff added on :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

19 Likes

literally needed this, was down bad a few minutes ago,self-sabotage, someone talked bad about me and I took it offensive, I donā€™t know how to calm my self its sad

26 Likes

;) @Yassa

12 Likes