Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)

Nice , so warm did not rush for heart series , only for core …was believing this can wait but having such warm sensation …prove I was wrong …

Of all 3 I feel this one the most ! :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

This is definitely my favorite of the series. I typically focus on core and neglect this one… it always feels so warm and good :relieved:

5 Likes

This is such a powerfield :)! Bought this field 3 days ago and I notice amazing effects so far already! The first time I played it I felt pain in my heart centre area and felt tired. I slept for 10 hours straight that night lol, the second night I looped it and had some interesting dreams, again some chest pain and feeling much lighter during the day. Last night again some interesting dreams while looping, one time I woke up experiencing a situation that represented my biggest fear for heartbreak and felt heartbroken when I woke up, I thought it was interesting and sat with it, eventually fell asleep and the next dream I felt my heart being glued together again. Woke up again with a strong heart centred feeling that lasted for so long and feeling so energized and in good spirits today! I felt like the field guided me to actually face some of my fears in my dream state, experience it (allow it) and then it could work further with me to resolve it, like it is helping me mature emotionally or something? I love it! Thank you so much !

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

I bought the remaining soul restorations from the recent sale (still ongoing here).

The past few days I have been sorta unfocussed, mentally I’d say, just somehow not felt in harmony at all. Many many thoughts and trying to make sense of certain stuff. Not able to quite let it be and go with the flow.

I am glad to say I finally feel relieved.

After I bought it, I began to loop this (still looping now).
I immediately felt my heart activate and expand. It felt like a star supernova exploding and expanding into the universe…

I feel balanced, overcome with love and gratitude. There is peace in mind. I felt it all so strongly all in the first 60 seconds of the first listen and then gradually decreasing in intensity as it went on.

Absolutely beautfiul.
And absolutely the correct purchase. I had this feeling now for some time to finally get these and I feel very grateful.

Thanks for this masterful creation :pray:
Cheers to the captain :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

Is it available on YouTube or other free platforms?

@Komalk this is available and sold only on Gumroad.

2 Likes

Spirituality is too expensive.
Thanks for your answer

1 Like

@Komalk
I’m not sure what your aim/goal is.
But you may find other free fields on YouTube or from Patreon, related to what you need. Best course is to use the search function. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I got more aggressive/honest after using this one… :thinking: Feels like i‘m not willing to give my energy away anymore.

Yesterday two people wanted to sit on my table. I just told them i don’t feel like it (there is really small space for eating). I also said something like that before, but more along the lines that i‘m sorry and waiting for somebody (=less rude).

Let’s see. I feel more centered inside myself and not connecting to the whole world and spreading energy everywhere.

2 Likes

I dunno man…
How much was this? 115$?
Some people in their entire lifetime never restore their heart center due to past experiences and heartaches.

Plus, is it even that spiritual?
If you do acupuncture and you tell what’s your problem, the acupuncturist is likely gonna target the energy center responsible for the issue. They done this for thousands of years.

Also, there’s a new release now. And look what it contains:

What I mean is, don’t just look at a price tag and think “wow that’s a lot”. Better think about what this investment will do for the rest of your life.

That’s how I think, at least

4 Likes

would you say one could buy energetic being when wanting to have the full soul restoration effects (core + heart mostly)
? @Nice2knowU

1 Like

I looped it couple of times … can this make you feel low and scared little bit ?

2 Likes

You are just processing heart chakra-related stuff. Feel it as much as you can, while you breathe through it and let it go. Smile at it and feel it dissipate. All the energies associated with absence of love will come up for transmutation. Just remember that love is the equivalent of the Force. It flows through us and binds everything together. There is no lack of pure, unconditional love anywhere in the universe or within you. It just depends where you are looking.

7 Likes

I haven’t tried that one yet… So can’t comment yet

Can you @Rosechalice or someone explain to me what does “feel it as much as you can” mean. So when I got those anxious thoughts, I distracted myself to doing some chores so that I don’t get anxious more. But distraction seems to be opposite of feeling it… so can you please explain this process of release. Thanks

Hi Lanos, it may be different from Rose, but in one of my therapy sessions when I had to go through the same process, I had to accept those feelings.

Also had to say something in the lines of:
Even though I feel this way (any feeling) I still love and accept myself fully and completely

Acceptance means making room for painful emotions, sensations, and feelings. It involves opening up and allowing the emotions to be, rather than fighting, resisting, running from, or getting overwhelmed by them. A kind of gateway to compassion for oneself and for others.

Might be worthy to use Internal Alchemical Crucible after to flush out physical and energetic ones.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @ecaii for this explanation :hibiscus:

1 Like

You’re welcome, dear. I’m delighted you got the soul series during this fab flashsale! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

And now that I am calm and normal again … let me share my experience with this field since it’s interesting… :upside_down_face:
So I played soul core restoration for 6 times and then soul heart restoration for 4-5 times and I slept on during the heart one.
I saw a dream and guess who I saw in my dream…… it was @Captain_Nemo himself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So I saw him singing some English songs with his few friends he went out with for dinner or something… chilling and singing. He looked liked what he shows himself to be like in some pictures he shared around the forum. A middle to old aged man with long beard lol.

Then suddenly I was on my two wheeler driving and he wanted a lift since he needed to go somewhere. So he sat behind me as I drove my two wheeler lol :joy:… now here he was a rather young man… short stature, quite lean and wearing a black suit. While I was driving, I asked him which country he lives in… and he said I live in Delhi, India. I said to him, no you don’t live there you are kidding me as we are driving in US right now. Anyway, we reach his destination and he gets something signed from someone and then I ask him… please scan my energy body and tell me where the problem exactly is ( I am embarrassed writing that I asked this question but well it was a dream and I don’t know what all I was seeing hahaha)
So this was what the interaction was almost and then I woke up… first feeling happy and immediately after that feeling anxious

Sorry for this elaborate message but I though this might be interesting to share :grimacing:

2 Likes

so this is some kind of letting go and let it be field?