Very jealous

What is the right battery to make a change about how I feel with my partner I tend to be very jealous and that causes me problems I hope they can dress me up I will follow the advice … thank you very much

3 Likes

Attract love audio because jealousy is the fear of losing love.
And then Confidence audio because jealousy is also longing for things other have so being confident will make you longing for that less.

Choose one of two after being honest with yourself because the two forms of jealousy are different.

4 Likes

Grand Jealousy Reflecting Shield field.

4 Likes

but I think that this audio is to ward off the jealousy that other people have towards me… in my case I am jealous of my woman

Self love audios, ego dissolution

4 Likes

Try this

3 Likes

Angelic vibration

1 Like

Self respect

Alchemical revision of trauma

Alchemical revision of self love

New perspectives or outlook retrainer

Become whole/self acceptance

Way of integrity

7 Likes

Love Gravitron Wave
Become Whole
SLR
Alchemical Revision of Childhood

3 Likes

Also it’s important to know if ur are actually jealous or are they telling u ur jealous

1 Like

Still give the shield a shot, also try grief loss loneliness and the Honored ancestors

3 Likes

I think jealousy stems from other problems such as lack of self confidence. Some fields that I think would help are

-confidence
-become whole
-self love (from the mental health album)
-anger management
-emotion release
-become a kind/patient person
-remove limiting beliefs

and if you can spend some money i also recommend

-knight mindset
-self respect

I’ve used all of these fields and they’ve certainly helped develop myself for the better.
and then of course there are tons of other fields from Sapien Medicine that could help, just gotta look

2 Likes

^^^
Inspector gadget has a point lol

1 Like

am trying to find a meme but cant find it, and now it annoying me lol.
Its about inspector gadget