Psychic Liberation 174 Hz DESNA (Feat. Sapien Medicine)

‘Psychic Liberation 174 Hz’ explores a frequency known for its soothing quality, helping to feel secure, to relax muscles, and to help
alleviate tension and pain. This track also promotes emotional freedom with Sapien Medicine fielding to help break up energetic debris within the body

63 Likes

Itss so werid i just check the fourm and catch this upload

16 Likes

Lets gooooo. Captain, THANK YOU

15 Likes

Breaking open the heavenly palace xD

7 Likes

Feels like I’m at a club right now partying away :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank You, Captain and Desna! :pray:

I wish you All Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :christmas_tree::pray:
See you Next Year! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Didn’t know i needed this: A masterpiece!

Omg I can finally breathe! I can finally feel peace in my whole being! I was practically calm all over to the point where i needed to lay down.

The bells are what gets me internally humming and in flow state

Been using this with some other DESNA tracks
Grace (mainly this one)
Unconscious Clutter
Cellular Regeneration (Ending or extending endurance)

Others:
Bushman Medicine & Bone Shaker to shake off the residue

Releasing as i go about heavy-duty work such as mass decluttering and releasing of trapped emotions because i tend to be really intense and hardcore. Great for us empaths and those who tend to hold emotions - even deep trauma.

Let’s get it folks! Woooooo! :muscle:
I can feel it in my heart, solar, and sacral chakras! (Possibly root)

Don’t forget to use Internal Alchemical Crucible after every end of releasing sessions

23 Likes

Thanks for your testimonial :pray::heart:

We have so much available, without it I would have dismissed this gem.

Using this one every day as well, the peace it provides is always amazing.

3 Likes

Right here to purchase it btw: https://www.beatport.com/track/psychic-liberation-174-hz/17136067 (1.99€)

5 Likes

Whew! This is great after a long day (especially after exposure to a lot of elements such as people and events) as well. Doing etheric cord removal and deep aura clearing then crucible. …Deep breaths.

6 Likes

This combination alongside this field have been really helping me feel lighter and much less in a negative state after a rough week

a true sense of liberation and relief

3 Likes

I don’t use this field very often, but every time it helps me in a difficult situation.
Now it will be in my main playlist, because I finally realized the importance of this field.
Today was quite a difficult day for me, I have experienced a kaleidoscope of emotions and realisations. Thanks to the Goddess and some others it wasn’t heard to overcome all of that. I felt unpleasant sensations in the area of the heart. This has happened to me often and it never meant anything good. I started looping this field after my meditation and the amount of feeling freedom and purity that it gave was simply amazing. I felt how some of old blockages left me, something that was unprocessed and what I couldn’t remove for long, flawlessly left my body.
What this field gave me is really a liberation, thank you Captain and Desna
also thank you @Divine_Lotus for an amazing testimonial. It motivated me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

DESNA, my favorite typa music haha…umm…

8 Likes

I wish there were sister tracks for Radical Emotional Change and this one as it was with Remove Unconscious Clutter…
But sometimes (as with REC) this type of music makes field better I believe :grin:

3 Likes

9 Likes