The Bushman Medicine

This is San medicine or as they are called now the Kalahari bushmen. What it does is build up energy in you and you shake off the excess in the form of negative patterns; emotional and physical. So while getting a deep recharge, thing that should not be, can be pushed out. It can also induce laughter and rhythm trance as well, and sometime a bit of movement (shaking)It would be a good idea to dance or just randomly shake your body while listening to this. In fact, you may start shaking all on your own. Shake it off and appreciate the old wisdom of our human family.

60 Likes

Play this at a low volume at your New Year’s dance parties tonight and help those people boogie their problems away!

40 Likes

This new field is so cleansing.

20210101_063837

16 Likes

So good
:relieved::heart::clap:t2:

7 Likes

There is a tendency, sometimes, to look down upon certain practices and cultures as primitive, but that is exactly their strength. A great example would be the Bushmen Shamanism.

We speak of Yogic Asanas (postures) which regulate and initiate energy flows/circuits in the body for balance, health, and spiritual awakening. However, the Yogic Asanas were a product of reverse engineering. When Yogis were in a high state of consciousness and were channeling the universal life energy (it’s awakened form that we know as Kundalini), their bodies would assume certain positions. The students of these Yogis observed these positions, noted them down, and copied them to trigger/simulate associated states of energy/consciousness.

There are certain forms of Qigong called Spontaneous Qigong (both revered and feared) where the innate intelligence of the body (or in some cases, Daoist deities like Pangu that are channeled) moves the body and hence the energy to attain balance and resonate with the optimal frequency.

The spontaneous shaking practices of the Bushmen date back to pre-historic times and are older than both the Yogic and Daoist cultures. These are “pure” practices as they are nearly free from conditioning that slowly increases with time and what we call “civilization”. These bushmen channel primordial forces that are one with nature which bring us close to the Source.

I first experienced spontaneous movements when I received Shaktipat initiation from my teacher around the age of 12. The movements were forceful but also graceful, there was a method to the madness. In my 20s, when I dove deep into Neigong, I learned a few forms of Spontaneous Qigong which were very effective and fast-acting.

Finally, I ran into a gentleman in Dallas airport one night, and he had extensively worked with Bushmen shamans and channeled their healing energy. He sought me out in the busy airport, touched my forehead and I was shaking with orgasmic bliss then and there. It brought back ancient memories of times long forgotten. It felt like restoring the original blueprint that had become diluted due to conditioning with the passage of time.

When I narrated these experiences to Captain, he dove deep into it, entered that state of consciousness, applied his genius to make this amazing experience available to all, and this field was born! One note - both OM and I found it to be very energizing, so watch out in case you use it close to bedtime and it keeps you awake, but YMMV.

At this point, it is going to sound repetitive, but let me say it anyway - Captain, words fall short to thank you for everything you do…

78 Likes

This reminds me of the party in the matrix movie :grin:

Welcome to Zion

12 Likes

That was the gif I was trying to find… Thank you.

6 Likes

It IS energising and really makes you shake it off ![bild|400x248]OaRS

7 Likes

Here is a nice youtube list to shake it off to, that I just found :slight_smile:

1 Like

@_OM’s awesome field applications as always. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank @Maoshan_Wanderer instead.
Have you seen him ever dance?

It’s like this.

11 Likes

Haha! :rofl:

Indeed, thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer and @Captain_Nemo for this amazing field! :pray:

8 Likes

Listened to this twice and felt very little. Third listen - Bang! A surge of energy. I like.

11 Likes

Hello @Ant351. Glad it’s working for you and welcome!

5 Likes

Listened to this one time. Got pretty tired and had to take a quick nap. :thinking:

2 Likes

This kid is slightly better than me haha

18 Likes

Blockages.

6 Likes

Ugh… I really getting sick of these blockages. I feel like I’ve been working on removing them for such a loooong time. JFC. :angry:

2 Likes

Welcome to the spiritual path.

You already chose the Red Pill.
No backsies.

27 Likes

This description of the field certainly sounds like shaktipat :exploding_head:

Would it be too explosive to add Kundalini Vibration to this as a stack?

5 Likes