Schumann resonance tag

it’s underrated yes , it gives you energy and you become extremely relaxed and slow. it gives you a nostalgic feeling.

3 Likes

The Schumann resonance tag automatically grounded.

Does constant grounding reduce the effectiveness of the audio et tags fields?

3 Likes

Salut Limael :) It shouldn’t be a problem: @Atreides wears this tag almost constantly and still gets various optimal results with many other tags and fields. Maybe he’ll confirm when he’s back.

I also have a servitor to whom I told to ground me almost constantly. No problem so far.

10 Likes

No, it’s the other way around in the sense that you won’t get overloaded as quickly as you would without. So actually you can listen more.

11 Likes

Thank you for your response @Bronyraur and @MonkeyOwl :wink::pray::sunny:.

For my part it’s the same, I get good results. I wear this one every day with the 9 other dream tags and next to it I test other fields.

Servant … I often see this domain quoted on the forum. I should be interested in it one day un

There is one strange thing that I wish you would share. I wondered if it was due to the R.S tags.

When I sit cross-legged my upper body makes small movements forwards and backwards like waves :thinking:

I wonder if this is not related to the Schumann resonant frequencies. I would say that my oscillation is about 3hz.

When do you think ?

4 Likes

You’re welcome @Limael :)

Might be a (more than) good idea!

As for your question: Jennyfire, MonkeyOwl and Kchannar are among the members who have reported similar experiences. I will quote a post from Maoshan Wanderer, in which you may find some explanations (and if he doesn’t mind, he might want to complete it here specifically in this thread):

10 Likes

Great, thank you for sharing this information. I will watch this carefully :wink::pray::sunny:

1 Like

My pleasure! I’ve poked Atreides by the way. He has re-confirmed :)

5 Likes

You are super nice, thank you :slightly_smiling_face::heart::pray::sunny:

3 Likes

No. It allows YOUR PHYSICAL body not to resist in the integration of different fields;)

Do you wear 9 dog tags at the same time? :)

I have this (the term “ammulet” is more acceptable to me) amulet is included in the evening combination:
Advanced Healing + The Schumann Resonance + Timelessness and Mindfulness + SLD

Interesting synchronicity. Today at another forum, the topic of grounding was discussed. Not exactly on your question, but a small excerpt from the discussions:

I think everyone needs grounding. Because we live on the earth and it is into the earth that we drop the negativity. Connection to the ground is necessary. Those who have the first chakra well developed - the effect of the amulet will be longer. And those who have more developed upper chakras will not have enough for a long time. The option “to wear constantly” is more suitable for them.

9 Likes

Okay I understand better :slightly_smiling_face:.

Yes I wear 10 DS tags
in total on me every day 24/24 except CME.
Chakra, ascension, Shumann, BPIL, AP, SLR, eternity, mage, ipf and CME that I wear only during the day compared to advisor times.

Soon 11 tags … sacred flowers will arrive in a few days :grin:

And next to it I listen to other audio from S.M and another creator. I also use 2 mandalas, one to boost the effects of the surrounding fields and the other to develop energy sensitivity.

So the Schumann resonance tags help me deal with all it’s fields … great :slightly_smiling_face:. Fortunately I have it then, maybe without it I couldn’t have so many fields on me.

The Mage tags also contribute to the energy supplement side.

Thank you for this precious info and for taking the time to write to me my friend.

:slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

9 Likes

I usually put my dog tags off for the night. Anyway, several times I kept my Schuman resonance tag on my neck. I noticed that my sleep was more disturbed, less deep and I often woke up at night. Does anyone have similar experiences?

Hi d77 welcome to the forum.

Yes i had that same situation with the tag at the beginning or feeling like OBE about to happen when i wasn’t expecting or hoping for that so for a while i only wore it in the day, but then i just chose to let it sink through the night slowly, like not wearing it every night, working the way up until i was able to keep it on and i noticed that now it helps me relax mentally and physically then listening to the deep sleeper im having great rest all through the night.

1 Like

Welcome to the ground, d77!

I had a similar experience–not with the Schuman tag (don’t have that one) but with my BPIL tag. It turns out I was sort of strangling myself with the tag’s chain as I tossed and turned as I slept. Haha.

Now I slide it under my pillow (inside the case, or else it might slide around and fall off the bed). That way, I don’t have to worry about strangling myself and I still get the benefit of the field which is still within my aura.

2 Likes

Read about this, damn last time I wore Schuman Resonance for a full day, I got a hard core Detox.

Are you still wearing it that much Atreides?

Though I must confess that I don’t understand how some of you guys can wear multiple field, I get overloads super easily wearing multiple pendants.

2 Likes

Hahaha i was not expecting this reasoning :joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

I do this too but not very often, i rather have them close to my heart area since its how they work the best.

2 Likes

Me, too. (But then there was that whole strangulation thing… Haha. I had to find a compromise.)

1 Like

Hahaha ok fair enough maybe its because i sleep with a little pillow on my chest (so i dont develop wrinkles there) :grimacing::nerd_face: and she moves around with me all night lol

2 Likes

Haha!