Schumann resonance tag

Oh, finally released a decent tag. Whoever has - energy imbalances, who suffer from a lack of alpha waves, panic attacks, exhaustion of physical strength, this tag will be a salvation. Those who have problems with the opposite sex, thanks to this tag, it will be easier to tune in to the wave of the interlocutor, and it will be easier to find a common language.
I would also like to see the Soul Restoration tags in the store, I hope to release DW.

4 Likes

Why do you feel the need to add “finally released a decent tag” ? I am truly curious. What’s the benefit here in saying that?

20 Likes

Don’t mind him, he’s been doing this ever since he got here.

Throws some trigger words then when confronted runs away with his tail between his legs for a few weeks.

I do like the Soul Restoration idea though.

4 Likes

Finally? The 30 other options weren’t for you? You’re a person with some very specific goals then I suppose. Only roughly half the tags seem like a good match for me so I sort of get your meaning.

I hope he does release the Soul Restoration series as a tag so I can get even more exposure to it. But I hope he would put them all on one tag. I might have to save up a while for that. But my pockets do have some indefinable max carrying capacity. 3 more tags and I’m back to carrying a stainless steel brick again. Worth it. But I’d like to keep it light.

I’ll have to google interlocutor now. Thank you for the tip.

8 Likes

@anon17734191

:rofl:

5 Likes

Ordered mine today. Have to say that art is sweet.

Automated Grounding was the best thing I found for balancing the effects of Soul Restoration, back when I was listening to the first one alone dozens of times a day. I would listen to it with Grounding and it had a very good… grounding effect. It had a shielding effect even. Which won’t surprise anyone familiar with grounding.

8 Likes

Finally released a decent tag?
Wow…tell me your experience using every single one of the tags that lead you to this conclusion please. Im eager to hear.

4 Likes

Common guys not everyone have the same opinions with us…we must accept it. Maybe for antonio things didn’t work.we hope him and all the others the best and all the wishes the tags to work for him.
Peace and love brothers,from greece

4 Likes

No. His comment clearly had a negative sarcastic connotation and i will never not say anything to defend Sapien’s amazing wholeheartedly selfless job, the comment diminishes and disrespects his job and i would never be quite if i see that, specially in this forum, leave that for haters on YouTube. There are many different ways to express how something hasnt worked for someone. But from there to say that all other jobs havent been good? Nope. I dont accept it. That is not understanding that is being condescending.

15 Likes

Exactly not everyone is same, for example some Sapien stuff didnt work for me neither but I didn’t dare to speak about it
So I respect Antonio’s honesty

2 Likes

They all work but there’s a difference from person to person.Matchmaker works for everyone but some need a lot more relationship “healing” than others.Same with all audios,fields or items.

On Tuesday I received this tag along with two others, immediately I remove my other tags stack and just used this one.

What a difference, lighter, grounded and a bit of negative emotions came up which I found it to be the process of just clearing what it needs to be cleared.

Off I go to bed with my brand new tag lolol little did I know it triggered 3 times sleep paralysis during the night, so close to OOBE :scream: :exploding_head:

19 Likes

Can you share a little about your experience with the tag ?

Anyone still using the tag regularly? Any inputs to share? Just got mine today …

8 Likes

So how’s your experience with it ?:)

The Schumann Resonance signal provides a brain frequency range matching electromagnetic signal, providing the synchronization needed for intelligence.

We show that the ScR field induced reduction in CK release is associated with a stress response process and has a protective character.

These results indicate that a Schumann resonance frequency of 7.83 Hz can inhibit the growth of cancer cells and that using a specific frequency type can lead to more effective growth inhibition.

8 Likes

I’ve had it for about 3 weeks. I can’t describe anything more specific yet than it makes me feel good overall physically. I like it and will continue to wear it for that reason and for protection from EMFs.

8 Likes

Quite like it! Saves me the need to listen to grounding audios. Last few weeks, I have been using some heavy duty audios and crazily so, and this is keeping me nice and grounded!!

13 Likes

Soul restoration tag won’t be a good idea. It’s very energy intensive work lol
And you’d feel horny 24/7 if it has soul restoration core feature…try looping it all day or all three audio at once and see what happens (you wouldn’t feel much if you are not energy sensitive)
Even using a single audio more than once a day is a drag due to emotional and mental cords and blockage…tag would make it even more intense. And even if there was a tag then I don’t think anyone would be able to use it all day. And the audios are more than good enough imo…
And FYI all his tags are good enough. I’m 100 percent sure you don’t have the divine balance which is the og tag and has schuman resonance as a sub field with many other. It literally gets sold out in a few day when it’s back in stock…So idk how your statement is valid…

2 Likes

Any updates from the users of this tag?
Hopefully it can improve sleep.

3 Likes