Piriformis syndrome

I have been suffering from piriformis syndrome where the piriformis muscle gets super tight and makes me unable to sit. does not matter where i sit, a chair or sofa or floor, my butt , hip , thighs hurt like crazy. i feel like i have thorns inside my body that are trying to come out. Even while walking i have severe pain in glutes and thighs. i have to force my body to move. I have seen a chiropractor for almost 8 months and i have seen zero improvement. I have been listening to spine related audios but those are not working for this pain. i am even trying to hear some muscle massage videos both on sapien medicine and dream seeds channels but i see no improvement. I have other important things to focus on in my life. but because of these pains my mind does not foucs on what i actually want to focus on.

any help please.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your pains :frowning: Have you tried this field already? The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

1 Like

This inspires me to suggest Shamanic Medicine Blend, which has as a component of it The Bushman Medicine as well as Microkinesi Therapist field.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Let’s start with the obvious : have you tried stretching the muscle ?

Yes, plus a tennis ball is your friend!

Besides the audios already mentioned, try:
*Cold Laser Therapy (paid)
*Pain Control V2

with
*Quasy Crystal (paid) played x1 right before it

Have your health care providers tried a combo of red light and far infrared light on the painful areas? Did it help?

Also have u tried using the free Instagram cards? (The *Pain Control card and the *Healing Card)

*Heal those around you audio-but use it on yourself

Also when I feel like crap I use:
*Hyperbaric Oxygen X2 followed by
*Glutathione X1-2

Try listening to:
*Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing X1- first thing when u get up, it cancels out any field played 3 hrs before it. Try listening to it first thing every day for a while, maybe 10 days-2 weeks. Listen to your instincts/guidance. Then after that listen to it X1, once a week
*Nullify Negative
*Senescent Cell Removal X1 every day for a while, depending on your age and health, then after a while listen to it once a week

*DNA Repair- every day, this is for long term
*Autoimmue Reversal- every day, just try it for a while and see if it helps.
*Thyroid Healing and Regeneraration X1 every day, (Preferable in the A.M.) even if u have no known thyroid problems >(Only X1)

I listen to the last 3 (directly above) every morning, preceeded by
*The Quasy Crystal

I listen to the first 2 (top of the page) every day.

I listen to the group starting with *Energy Body/Deep Aura Clearing- once a week

For pain try:
*MState Gold and Silver- X2 seems to “soften” the painful parts
*MState Rhodium and Copper- X2 seems to help

Thank you Dreamweaver for making these audios available to everyone!

People forget about these older audios and how much they can directly and indirectly help.

5 Likes

what are the instagram cards, i did not understand

Sapien’s Instagram

3 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face: !

Nothing else suggested for the audios, very good recommendations above :ok_hand: .

For sciatica and back problems this type of device can provide relief.

There are also exercises that provide relief. Also a strengthening of the abdominal belt helps support the spine.

What is the cause? If there is can it be avoided? So as not to maintain or even worsen the situation

4 Likes

Hello

Please use methotrexate tablet once in a week and stop after 12 weeks…

Wait for 6 week see the improvement.

I regain flexibility and free mobility… No pain

Hi, I have the same problem, stretching doesn’t help, tennis ball neither… Did you get rid of this nasty pain? If yes, how?