The Shamanic Medicine Blend

Congratulations Adventurer !! You have unlocked a legendary item!!

This is a smart field that is a lot more finely crafted with knowledge and information from various places all working together as a seamless whole.

It is a culmination of some of some things made before all synchronized and all elevated to a level that makes it legendary.

Field composition

Microkinesi therapist field (not to take away from the specialized nature of the microkinesi field, which grows in a differently specialized way than this)

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-the-microkinesi-therapist

The bushman medicine field

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-the-bushman-medicine

Trauma Release & Healing,

Love/Gratitude/Appreciation and

Amygdala Healing + Fear Release

All these are combined together as a body of field work and knowledge base.

under an interactive smart program, that learns as it interacts with who ever plays this.

It will combine and apply this body of knowledge to find and treat all the underlying conditions it can.

It will learn by applying these varying knowledge bases to find the correct combinations of those approaches to heal you.

It will remember /save what works best to the knowledge base and reference it in future uses, in this way it gets better at what is done.

(All legendary items are made in ways to dissuade black-market sales)…etc…

96 Likes

Omgggg this is amazing!!! I had this feeling something big was coming!

23 Likes

Wowowow I knew something big was coming too! Got it! Thanks @Captain_Nemo

23 Likes

Wow it looks great,
I purchase Microkinesi two days ago :frowning:.

10 Likes

Amazing this is definitely my next purchase

7 Likes

Wow! Just, wow!

(Thank you.)

ETA: Ahhh, so this is why gumroad wouldn’t let me check out last night. It knew this was coming along. (Thank you, non-physical friends who have my back!)

19 Likes

What a goldmine.

Wishing everyone a smart recovery :green_heart:

12 Likes

Would you look at this!

Everything is in there. Perfect balance :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Edit: every time i look at this pic i see something new…

22 Likes

26 Likes

Wasn’t it less than 24 hours ago when you posted your connecting the dots between The MK-T and The Bushman? And now we have this! <mwah, at you too>

10 Likes

I was surprised as well, at how fast this shaped up! And this is way more than that too with so many effects combined!!

Based on a few listens - this audio is very powerful! I need to experience it more before commenting - the layers feel very complex in terms of overlayed information. No doubt, this is legendary.

One thing that is my early impression - it does not feel as simple as just layering the 5 fields together - way more intelligent and syncretic than that kitchen-sink approach. This is a beautiful example of a creation where all ingredients work together synergistically to become much more than the sum of their parts.

51 Likes

This sounds amazing. I was just about to get the Plasma Glass Skin to capitalize on the Easter sale (thanks so much!) but now I’m seriously reconsidering and may get this instead. Time to flip a coin lol.

11 Likes

I got so excited to get this I forgot to enter the discount code :face_with_thermometer: lolllll

So far though, feeel so much energy from it, but i’ll give it a few days before giving a first review

14 Likes

Wish you would have posted this one 2 days before
I just bought Microkinesi therapist

I would have purchased this instead of Microkinesi therapist

3 Likes

the microkinesi is not quite the same and will evolve along a differently specialized line.
microkinesi field can innovate within its knowledge base.
which leads to specialization of the specific approach.

45 Likes

This is like when Plasma Light came out that could direct the healing depending what other audios were added to the stack where it was.

Then the other Plasma ones came out and were more specifically specialized and all the others after have their own unique signature correct?

14 Likes

You are right if I would have purchased it then my playlist would have been reduced & I could have tried more fields
Just like your weight loss combo does the work of 3 fields

2 Likes

Using all these fields together in a playlist should provide a similar effect as using just this field right?

1 Like

No, not really.

18 Likes

This audio is like plasma protocol and smart steme cells combined but for eternal or emotional body. This ,plasma protocol and auric repair combined would be ultimate level healing…seems kinda works like smart steme cells in emotional aspect where it automatically finds the damage that one is not even aware of…

17 Likes