Constant low energy

Wuw, here we are talking a few different stacks. Low energy stack, weight loss stack and sleep stack.

Also, may depend on whether free or paid fields and what budget and experience with fields.

But ‘What fat?’ and ‘Hard Detox’ may be a good start. (ideally among all YtB weight loss fields)

At least those:

But severe situations like this rather need an expert, consultant, maybe an energetic reader.

1 Like

it is indeed very servere and i left out a couple of things that would shock you as well

1 Like

Could it be that the person you are talking about has narcolepsy? or adrenal fatigue? It is necessary to know the reason for his low energy because using certain tools without knowing the cause of the problem could worsen the situation or cause other side effects.

as powren says needs a more specialized approach

There are certain fields that work as general healing in several senses that I think would be recommended for now, such as The Orgone accumulator and Plasma light and bioactive Beach

The Hyper State Sleep.

Helps activate gene for people who only need 3 hours of sleep making him need way less sleep and feel a lot more energized.

The Orgone Accumulator

This one give immediate boost to energy.

Plasma Charged Mitochondria

Jing Infusion

Jing will increase his life force, and vital energy, extremely crucial.

Adrenal and kidney from sapiens.
Kidney and Adrenal Healing

Healthy and Balanced Adrenaline

This one might really help him however its from PU a trusted creator, that sapiens approved and others have found his work to be powerful too.

For the physical body you can do AMPK: The Energy Enzyme, its on patron will work wonders for energy too.

Now this one will cost money but it will in my opinion be extremely essential as sometimes fatigue, comes from energetic reasons that we are unaware of.

Aura and Energy Body Repair.
It repairs any leakage of energy in the aura and energy body that may be draining your energy, this one can really be transformative.

Also lastly you might want to tell him about the practice of semen retention its the most powerful practice you can do for energy conservation, and will create a mass amount of energy sometimes most problems lie from creating leakage of energy, you can listen to all audios in the world but if you have a loose your energy daily, his/her system will stay weakened. I doubt his problem has to to do with this, because it sounds a lot more like a physical problem, however this can help him in the long run and have the available energy to heal.
Soul restoration can also help with this.

6 Likes

Is there any underlying health issue ? Is that because of any other stress ?

This is not Medical Advice.

Mitochondria Protector Blend.

2 Likes

I think this can give initial good results:

This one may be good to have for the long-term:

They may seem like general health fields (and they are), but they are specially good for sleep problems.

I have no energy and sleep problems and it isn’t easy to fix. So…yeah like some already suggested, this needs more information gathering. Otherwise it will take you forever to fix.

Given all their problems, it would be even suprising for me if they don’t have digestive issues.

I say only cause…IF they have related issues too…everything else will work slower or not at all. If they aren’t absorbing nutrients right, etc, there will never be healing or energy. I know from experience, so that’s a thing to work on too, even if they are overweight.

And yes…the hard detox or pretty much any detox field is also necessary. There is a high chance of fungi eating up the energy and of having a bad microbiome.

Meanwhile, they can start with DNA repair and plasma, for what they can do for now.

Good luck.

1 Like

I would also recommend:

Quality post :raised_hands:

am start having to give DP tickets, lol redeem in 20 years when hopfully am rich.

In all seriousness, nice post. If he cant get auric and energy body because of price, PU has an energy body repair.

Thank yall very much for the help, he probably can only afford to buy one field and besided being obese, he doesnt know what the underlying health issues are.

1 Like

As a starting point I’d put those fields, and see how it evolves

Energetic salt cleanse
Depression Begone
Ancient arts album
Adrenal healing
Fat to stem cells

Wishing him health :tanabata_tree:

1 Like

He can’t afford getting some tests? Usually fevers like typhoid leave one with low energy for several months in some cases.

I will suggest him to do it, but not sure if he actually is going to get himself to do it

I would start with a virus field

1 Like

Like the virus disruption 2.0

What are the cortisil levels of this person?

If he/she is coding their life from a fearful old program, you can try and change a lot… but the though patterns need to be re-written before anything else… or it will just not take root

Since its another person i cant be totally sure but we are working on removing limiting beliefs in this area.

Hello! I just found out that the person who got the issues has been diagnosed with narcolepsy, do any of yall know much about this, if there is a helpful stack for this and other tips?

I had the same symptoms of narcolepsy after I contracted typhoid and it lasted for several weeks. The doctor gave me some pill to keep the brain active which altogether removed my sleep and I stopped it. I used to sleep almost entire day and night which affected my work.

If the person didn’t have any prior health problem like a fever but suddenly got this narcolepsy then may be audios which help before workouts to pump up the body could help?

Good idea, ill try that