Multiple treatments at the same time?

Hi,
Let’s say if you have several deseases to heal, is it possible to listen to several fields during the same day, or you have to wait for a desease to heal in order to go with the next one?
thanks

4 Likes

It’s fine to listen the same day as long as it’s not at the same time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yes I meant one field after the other, not all playing together lol
That’s fine then.
I thought the body wouldnt be able to manade many treatments at the same time and struggle to heal.

2 Likes

Depends on your own physical constitution, but you can enhance your potential through vital energies such as Jing, Ojas… (the full list would be too long…)

4 Likes

You’re wise to consider this, because this can be a thing. As @Dr_Manhattan said, it depends on your physical constitution as well as the robustness of your energy systems and even the different conditions you’re wanting to treat. Because of the point you’re wisely considering, the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) offers a guideline that we refrain (at least, in the beginning, as we’re getting familiar with ourselves and with fields, etc.) from using more than 4 fields which are creating permanent physical changes for ourselves. For the beginner, exceeding that guideline might be more than they can manage, which could then slow down the improvements they’re wanting to see. Of course, as they heal, repair, restore and expand their energy systems (as well as their physical bodies) it is probable that they could be able to manage more than the recommended guideline.

Keep in mind that Sapien have given us a number of powerful–what I would call “universal”–healing fields (for example, New Release - Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair or The Shamanic Medicine Blend as well as others). We can use these fields to treat several conditions at once so that we can have the healings we want without overtaxing ourselves.

The nice thing about these fields is that, when we have several conditions in need of treatment, those conditions often can be “symptoms” of a not-obvious problem. Many of Sapien’s ‘universal’ healing fields can treat both these “symptom” conditions as well as the not-obvious, root problem. When the root problem is taken care of, we might not need the several specific fields we were wanting to play. And some of these ‘universal’ healing fields can even address emotional or energetic root problems for us.

5 Likes

Thank you much @WellBeing for your very helpful reply full of good advice !

2 Likes

What a great summary! :heart: I love reading you! :smiley:

1 Like

What are you looking to heal, if that’s not indiscreet? :slight_smile:

Thank you. That’s so nice of you to say.

1 Like