The Shamanic Medicine Blend

your comment inspired me to buy.

thanks!

9 Likes

Glad to help. Youā€™re welcomeā€¦

2 Likes

for anyone who will be buying this:

the discount code didnā€™t pop up for this one, so i added in a free audio to have it appear.

4 Likes

@SammyG; @Captain_Nemo
The next jewel must be for money, absolutely, like:
ā€œPlasma Money Treeā€ or ā€œNegentropic Moneyā€,
promise it! :smiley:

19 Likes

I tried adding the strawberry free audio but the discount field still didnā€™t appear.
Hope Captain can fix it soon.
Thanks

2 Likes

i used cup of coffee to enable it, my friend.

3 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

Hi Psynergy
Thanks a lot.
It works now.

2 Likes

Initial Review

I listened to this field last night and instinctually felt this would work better for me if I was semi-reclining. So I decided to save it for later at night, when I am getting ready to fall asleep, laying down, upper body slightly elevated. It is a strong field and it felt much stonger laying in that position. BUT It is gentle. I felt it working on my right shoulder where it meets the arm. I had an injury there years ago. At one point I felt like a tightness there, almost like before u get a spasm. It felt a bit uncomfortable the tightness so I moved that arm around and it made many noises, not creaking or crunching, but like when it hits many bone spurs (which I have all over my body BTW). Then I rested it . I felt the field working on my right hip/middle & lower back area, one of my big trouble spots. It is an intelligent field and u can communicate with it with your mind, which I did. It was a 1 way communication, I didnt press the point. Meaning my intent wasnā€™t to establish 2 way communication.

Anyway I fell asleep for a few hrs. waking up for a few seconds and noticed the gentle buzzing on my entire body. Went back to sleep until unfortunately my cat woke me up very early (for me) about 7:20 am! So got about 5 hrs. sleep which isnt bad for me. I feel more light hearted today. Posted some personal stuff (not medically related) which is uncommon for me about childhood memories prompted by a post of a member buying a tricycle. I have no doubt there was some emotional healing. My body feels about the same. My right arm/shoulder feels like it did before this healing session. That was my experience with the first session. I agree that the fields are put together in a synergistic way. BTW this field was playing for about 5 1/2 hr. I listened to my inner guidance that told me it was OK to sleep with it playing. Always listen to YOUR inner guidance.

Thank you Dream for making this.

41 Likes

@SilverZuzu that is amazing to read! So happy to see that itā€™s working for you!!!

5 Likes

If I buy two copies (will gumroad even allow that?) can I give one to a friend whoā€™s going through some substantial health challenges? Or is it not going to work because she didnā€™t pay for it?

7 Likes

Yes, you can buy it again, just donā€™t be logged into your Gumroad account. Since you bought it legally for yourself and one copy for her , there shouldnā€™t be any restrictions

7 Likes

This beauty has officially finished all my savingsā€¦ Though this is worth the fear & insecurities about money (good thing there is the amygdala work among other things).
So much processed in only 24 hours, I feel fearless and beyond optimism.

24 Likes

Interesting field and concepts.
A smart program(protocol) for emotions all in 1 package.
This will help a ton of people and dismiss those huuuuuge stacks just to try making existence much more bearable :blush: :heart:

Ps : Iā€™ve been thinking whether you are also creating a smart protocol for the brain :brain: :thinking:

22 Likes

wowww. Iā€™m getting this. Itā€™s so helpful for my situation now - traumas/fears/burnout. Helps to cut down my playlist too :slight_smile:

26 Likes

It feels a lot of us here are currently in that very dense transformation period.

Keep strong man :muscle:
Beauty is at the horizon and our Captain is at the bar :heart_eyes:

28 Likes

I will give some kind of report on this field in time. Thankyou Dream, Sammy, Om, everyone involved. Iā€™ve been an avid supporter since a little over three years ago. It has been a difficult period of time emotionally for me but Sapien Medicine has been a source of limitless inspiration. This community is the only place online Iā€™ve felt like being a part of. The concept of a ā€œspiritual communityā€ (for lack of a better term, I guess just community) has been foreign to me until finding you. Muchas gracias.

28 Likes

In the last few days of continuously using this, my ability to cope has amazingly increased. It feels like a lot of the suppressed trauma has been untangled (maybe also due to a week that has become lighter - but Iā€™d be able to test it in the upcoming weeks where my workload goes back to heavy again). I feel lighter, less easily wound up, and more at ease.

28 Likes

Shamanic Healing ->
Emotional Release ->
Crucible

8 Likes

really grateful for this morphic field!

i realized those around me are unconsciously sharing their ā€˜fearā€™ based energy with me trying to get me to empathize with how theyā€™re feeling and their limitations.

22 Likes