The Shamanic Medicine Blend

I play the Micro-KT for at least an hr. before sleep, while laying down. Then I play the Shamanic Blend all night.
Then when I wake up I play the Crucible x1-2
I have been doing this since I got the Shamanic Blend a little while after it was released.

Before I started doing this I used to sleep with The Crucible playing most of the night.

ADD: Yesterday the Spinal Tapper was released. So now instead of listening to the Shamanic Blend all night, I now split the time with playing:
Shamanic Blend-at night, a few hrs. then change to
Spinal Tapper a few hrs. Until I wake up then listen to
The Crucible X1-2

I still listen to the Micro-KT as before.

21 Likes

for me, this is nice to listen to daily just for the love, gratitude, and appreciation aspect.

it also has the same song as aura energy and body repair so i play them back to back.

12 Likes

this makes me feel the joy of being of service to others. the power we have to be able to help someone with just saying, “Yes”.

12 Likes

this with conceptual realizations has effectively ‘cured’ my depression.

my depression stemmed from having no human identity i ‘loved’ to be.

my depression made me feel like i had to be guilty for everything i liked.

my depression made me feel alone and disconnected when i had friends readily available to hang out and share my feelings.

i have been embracing my hobbies and embracing the friends i have and i see so much improvement in myself and my friends socially and emotionally.

because i have embraced more of my human identity, i have a greater appreciation when i’m meditating and just being alive.

i have a clearer understanding of ‘how to be human’ and the current reality i live in.

42 Likes

I been experiencing this too … I can share a bit this experience , its just awesome .

Im grateful we can share experiences here.

This have a component , that i imagine other item has ( Fearlessness )

The thing its you can "fight /confront " your fears , and realize that it was not “so bad”
infact perception has changed.

After this Shamanic session , you are healed/different/better .

22 Likes

This makes come out repressed thoughs.
First days I was scared and stopped listening but later I realize it’s a neccesary process to heal.
And the amigdala fear release included here will help you to control with this.

21 Likes

Just bought this, lets see - will use this and leave a review in a week :pray:t4:

15 Likes

Sure
Please keep us posted

2 Likes

Is it only one Audio?or several Audios?

1 Like

One single audio (that’s 8:29 long) that contains all those fields in the description.

8 Likes

I would like to buy, but when can we pay with PayPal again? @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

You can buy it right now man, here’s the link

10 Likes

yea

1 Like

thanks, but i don’t have a credit card. So far I have paid for all fields with PayPal. this selection no longer exists a few days time.

1 Like

you can buy with PayPal

2 Likes

Sorry, I only see credit card on Gumroad. at teespring I can pay with PayPal

2 Likes

there must be an option somewhere. I’ll check on my pc to be sure but I have bought on my pc too :confused:

4 Likes

Paypal itself seemed to have recently implemented changes to countries and users.

10 Likes

I thank you. I have to write to PayPal.

3 Likes

How many times to listen and how often?

2 Likes